SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey thanks for the info again, I was hoping there would be a thread dedicated to dioramas! I like them- nice and simple keeping the figure the main focus, I've seen some great ones (really big ones) from various shows and conventions but they make the figures look like little action figures. I'm aiming for this sort of thing on the top shelf, different poses, and maybe sculpt a gargoyle too.

1.jpg

I don't have this on PO, but today after seeing the figure displayed at an official Sideshow retailer, I want to get one. IMO this is the better Selina Kyle/Catwoman figure compared to HT's movie version, in terms of form/silhouette, tailoring, and accessories. I think this figure would look best displayed with SSC Batman.

EDIT: As per SSC, there's just less than 20 pieces of this figure remaining. Sounds good, if true.

Does anybody have any advice on making a second Catwoman? I'd love to put one together with a more shiny latex looking outfit, anybody had any success with doing the same thing? Or any suggestions which body to use? Seems there are so many different ones out there it's hard to know which are decent and will take the parts from this figure.

i'd like to do this also. the 2nd head sculpt, extra hands and the boots are a great start. i guess we are just looking for a decent body and some sort of black jump suit?

Yeah, I like the one on the left in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeigMZ4I5xk I think he says the outfit is from an Underworld figure? The Phicen bodies look great but look like they have their own hands and feet, and the Truetype bodies are so expensive.

Got her today. She looks great posed next to Batman but trading out hands and the head swap were terrible and very scary. This is a very fragile figure. I was scared to move it. The Harley Quinn was just as bad. Thank God Batman was a good body. I think I'm done with any more female Sideshow figs that may come down pipe.

Does anybody have any advice on making a second Catwoman? I'd love to put one together with a more shiny latex looking outfit, anybody had any success with doing the same thing? Or any suggestions which body to use? Seems there are so many different ones out there it's hard to know which are decent and will take the parts from this figure.

I don't know if you'll be interested, if you are let me know and ill let you know what I used. But here are a few pics of mine. The reason I stayed away from the SSC one was because I wasn't the biggest fan of the clothing. I like the shiny style for catwoman so I bashed this one together.

From the looks of it the suit, boots and belt are Hot Toys Selina Kyle; hands, head, wip and guantlets are SSC Catwoman. The body I cannot place. It doesn't look like HT or SSC. It is a nice body and really matches the skin-tone of the face. I have said in the past I really like everything about this figure except the poor body. I swapped the SSC body on mine for a modified Abigail Whistler body and I really like the results. I'd love to hear what body was used here, Serge; she looks great.

From the looks of it the suit, boots and belt are Hot Toys Selina Kyle; hands, head, wip and guantlets are SSC Catwoman. The body I cannot place. It doesn't look like HT or SSC. It is a nice body and really matches the skin-tone of the face. I have said in the past I really like everything about this figure except the poor body. I swapped the SSC body on mine for a modified Abigail Whistler body and I really like the results. I'd love to hear what body was used here, Serge; she looks great.
Yeah you got all the components correct, the body I bought from onesixthkit. It was either this one Custom 1/6 Female Figure Body N002 Medium-Small Breast Pale/Light Tan Skin Tone or this one Custom 1/6 Female Figure Body N004 Medium-Small Breast Caucasian Skin Tone . I want to say its the pale/light tan skin tone though because it looks more like that one than the caucasian skin tone one. They're the same body obviously just different skin tones. I bought the suit from onesixthkit as well and it came with the boots but I don't want to link to that too because i'm not sure if we are allowed and since I already linked those two bodies.... All the other stuff I found on toyanxiety or monkey depot. Thank you, I think it came out pretty awesome as well.

Got her today. She looks great posed next to Batman but trading out hands and the head swap were terrible and very scary. This is a very fragile figure. I was scared to move it. The Harley Quinn was just as bad. Thank God Batman was a good body. I think I'm done with any more female Sideshow figs that may come down pipe.

If you don't mind doing some extra work you can buy a playtoy 2.o body and swap out silicone breast plates.it's less fragile and joints are tighter and you get double jointed knee's

Thanks for the reply Serge, and the photos- very interesting, thank you for the info, I'll keep my eye out for any useful parts that I find, I'd love a shiny looking Catwoman. In the meantime I've decided to try putting together an Adam Hughes/Hush inspired Selina Kyle, I've molded the neutral head in monster clay and removed the hood, started sculpting ears on, hair's gonna be tough! Been looking at the Ada Wong body or a Phicen bod, and some kind of black gown, but the jewlery and fur shawl are also gonna be hard to source from the looks of it!!

kyle.jpg

I don't know if you'll be interested, if you are let me know and ill let you know what I used. But here are a few pics of mine. The reason I stayed away from the SSC one was because I wasn't the biggest fan of the clothing. I like the shiny style for catwoman so I bashed this one together.

Can you show us some poses so we see how this body functions, I'm just curious how it will pan out, im sure others as well. especially those afraid to sue the playtoy2 body. also how pale is this pale body will it work with phicen heads too that are pale

Hi All, this is my first time posting in this forum.

I got my Sideshow Catwoman figure a while back and was disappointed since the crotch join is broken and she can't really pose well.

I just found a cheap pichen ver. 4 body and decided to do a body swap, slight alternation is needed in the neck and angle to accommodate to sideshow Original joint.

Hope you guys like it, feedback is welcome.

728bb74c3d810ed312cfbe2d837e7ab2.jpg

Hi All, this is my first time posting in this forum.

I got my Sideshow Catwoman figure a while back and was disappointed since the crotch join is broken and she can't really pose well.

I just found a cheap pichen ver. 4 body and decided to do a body swap, slight alternation is needed in the neck and angle to accommodate to sideshow Original joint.

Hope you guys like it, feedback is welcome.

728bb74c3d810ed312cfbe2d837e7ab2.jpg

Sweet! Have you got any more photos- ideally from the front, I'd like to see how the shoulders look, they seem to stick out too far but they look good here- can they be pushed back? And I always thought she might look better with a cleavage!

Back