Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images courtesy of cooltoyreview

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

The Falconer pose sucks wet sack.

He looks like he's about to break his neck trying to look behind him.

RIDICULOUS pose on the Falconer.

:ignore: NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! LIES! SHUT UP! :ignore:

I get what you're saying though, and I felt the same when I first saw it..
But now I love it. I can totally see him doing that.

the pose is not exactly the same but still

Falconer.jpg

Well I cancelled mine because my friend had a bad experience with the Tracker maquette and he said the paint job is pretty poor on it and also I heard that from other sources too. Too bad but I am wait for something else instead. I don't wanna end up with a statue which has a subpar paintjob. Maybe after the release I will check out what are you guys thinking about Berserker.

Just cancelled mine too funnily enough. was really excited about this and love the pose, but the paint job is a damn sight more detailed than the tracker which turned out to be a mess, I simply don't have faith in Sideshow to produce a quality finish. Due to the cost of these im not willing to pay any more to have it re-painted, if they were more reasonably priced then id get one without worrying. I figured there wasn't that much interest anyway for whatever reason so if it does turn out well il pick one up later... I hope it does.

It's the best of the 3 that's for sure.

And it's going to go great with the Classic Pred dio (when it comes out).

Hopefully, they'll have it in a "charging" pose as well.

I agree, by a long shot. Im hoping SS will do it justice, if they do I will re-order it straight away. are you getting this?

Just cancelled mine too funnily enough. was really excited about this and love the pose, but the paint job is a damn sight more detailed than the tracker which turned out to be a mess, I simply don't have faith in Sideshow to produce a quality finish. Due to the cost of these im not willing to pay any more to have it re-painted, if they were more reasonably priced then id get one without worrying. I figured there wasn't that much interest anyway for whatever reason so if it does turn out well il pick one up later... I hope it does.

I gues we will just have to wait and see how they will handle Falconer and than Berserker first.

I paid for my order on the 13/3 but i didn't go direct with sideshow as i got it for $200.

Came to around $280 shipped to the UK and he said he'll mark the value down and mark it as a gift so i shouldn't get charged taxes either.

So at around £180 delivered I'm a very happy bunny.

Was not interested in the EX at all either, the EX head looked pretty bad on the pics and i like to display my Preds masked anyway.

Will get pics up of the Berserker and all 3 together once he arrives.

There are pics over at statueforum.com taken with an Iphone. It looks good to me but of course people are moaning about the paint.

I was fine with the paint on the Tracker and Falconer, both look radically different depending on lighting and look fine in hand imo. I'm guessing the Berserker will be no different.

To be completely honest the statue looks exactly like the pic on page one. This lighting really make a difference.

Lil bit of lighting added.......still iPhone pics though

1c674ac8.jpg

b0400d72.jpg

366ac242.jpg

4d2f30ec.jpg

Fantastic!

Looks amazing.

How about some more pics of the unmasked head?

seriously? the skin color seems to be completely off, and the unmasked head looks horrible.

i think out of the 3, falconer is probably the best looking one but that isnt saying much. excellent photo shots though.

cant believe i am actually saying this, but the hot toys trio is the better choice here :thud: ...given the similar scale.

Paint is horrible as always, but sculpt... just awesome.

given the similar scale.

Nope, not the same scale at all.
HTs Preds are 14" while this statues are in true 1/6 (even considering that SSC 'emself doesn't think so).

Back