Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely the best of the 3 it seems, but there's just a few things that still bother me. Like why do all the front teeth on the mask seem filed down? :dunno

It looks very good actually. I like the pose and IMO the paint job is great...maybe the jawbones has a little problem, but nothing too serious. I dont know why so many people say it sucks and it looks terrible.

I like it actually.

It's the best of the 3 PREDATORS statues.

It looks alot better in those new photos. The jaw bone is still not right though but the pose is great.

RIDICULOUS pose on the Falconer.

His pose should have been when he jumps down and follows their footprints. I actually like that scene with him in.

It looks very good actually. I like the pose and IMO the paint job is great...maybe the jawbones has a little problem, but nothing too serious. I dont know why so many people say it sucks and it looks terrible.

Ahhh good, i thought i was the only one who liked this :hi5: i love the pose, and after putting the blu ray on to study him somewhat the paint job is pretty damn accurate, i don't understand why there isn't more love for this piece, oh well, i guess we'l have a rarer piece than we bargained for if no one els buys one haha.

His pose should have been when he jumps down and follows their footprints. I actually like that scene with him in.

You mean where he just off a 2ft wall and makes a massive meal of it :lol The falconers pose isn't brilliant, but worse are the dodgey skulls and poorly sculpted dreads, i don't see how that piece is generally thought quite highly of wheras our Berserker isn't?? That said i hate his plow like bio so wouldn't have brought him whatever the pose, only reason i didn't get the tracker is because of the awfull paint job, hoe this ones better...

I think they look ok. Sadly being just ok doesn't cut it when I'm looking to buy a statue anymore. Now days I have to love it and get excited just seeing pics before I pull the trigger.
The excl. Berserker head is painted all wrong, too.
Glad I passed on these. That's $900+ towards the Wolf Predator.:D

I think they look ok. Sadly being just ok doesn't cut it when I'm looking to buy a statue anymore. Now days I have to love it and get excited just seeing pics before I pull the trigger.

:goodpost::exactly:

We didn't even saw the ex head with the finished version. Maybe they will improve it. I think the Berserker statue looks very very nice. I dont find any problem with the pose or the paint really. It is not perfect, hell even the HT Berserker is far from perfect (Head, mask, body propotion etc are off and not accurate, but this is really nitpicking.) but it turned out great IMO:

this turned out pretty bad....

I dont see a problem with the paint and also the sculpt is top-notch (Yeah it is not perfect, but it never be. Not even the 1:1Predator bust is.). The pose I can see you not liking it, it is up to the personal taste, but the rest of the statue is good in my opinion.

Last edited:
Personally, I like it alot.

I don't know why people are griping about the pose...most of the Alien/Predator statues Sideshow makes are done in poses we've NEVER seen the actual creature in.

The pose is very dynamic and looks awesome.

The bio is the weak link here, due to the teeth as mentioned by others before. But since the Ex comes with an unmask head. I will probably go with that head for my display. Keeping my PO for this.

Personally, I like it alot.

I don't know why people are griping about the pose...most of the Alien/Predator statues Sideshow makes are done in poses we've NEVER seen the actual creature in.
And most of the A/P poses we get suck ass imo.. Lately though, we've been getting these amazing poses. All of the Alien statues, All of the Predators statues (although you don't like Falconer's :pfft:..), this Wolf statue, etc..

I just don't understand why the high-end collectible company can't get the f-ing jaw-bone right on the freakin $300 COLLECTIBLE!

I agree with you about the teeth on the jawbone.

That's a pretty silly shortcut on SS's part.

Back