Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got mine on Tuesday and I have to say I love it. The pics make it look dusty and the only thing I'm not happy about is the black on the base is darker than Tracker's and Falconer's base. Here's some pics of my Predators wall and the maquette.

There's something about the pose and the look of the log that he is bounding over - and the design of the base that reminds me of those old antique ceramic sculptures of ducks and quails you find in old people's homes.

Mine finally made it to the UK from my seller. No custom fee's so i got this for $285 shipped which is about £180 so I'm very happy!

I'm very happy with him overall, i think the paint scheme is much more reminiscent of the movie with him being a lot darker. I think the only complaint i have about the piece is the colour of the bone on his mask is a bit too light.

They look awesome all together too :)

berserker1.jpg

berserker2.jpg

berserker3.jpg

berserker4.jpg

Well the paint job doesn't look bad in your photos. Actually it looks pretty good! Congratulations for your purchase! :)

Great pics. I love the dreads.

But the one thing i dislike about this piece is well... one of the reasons i like it. The pose is very extreme. At some angles he looks like he is about to fall flat on his chin after tripping over the log and in other ones he looks like he is doing a bad ass dash

So here's a blast from the past ;)

Found a bargain for the UK guys, No idea if it is a mistake or not but Zavvi have this guy up today for £137.99!! If you use the code BIGSPENDER, that is knocked down to £127.99. So after years of almost buying this guy, and cancelling direct, I now have him on the way as a Christmas present from my better half. For less than £130, it is a no brainer even if the paint isn't great.

Found a bargain for the UK guys, No idea if it is a mistake or not but Zavvi have this guy up today for £137.99!! If you use the code BIGSPENDER, that is knocked down to £127.99. So after years of almost buying this guy, and cancelling direct, I now have him on the way as a Christmas present from my better half. For less than £130, it is a no brainer even if the paint isn't great.

Sorry!

Nice one, Matt. That is, indeed, one hell of a bargain.

I don't own any of the Predators maquettes but I actually like all 3 of them. I really love the Falconer's pose but I think that all 3 look very cool. Do you have either of the other 2?

Nope, I like the Tracker but always had bigger priorities so never did get any of these, don't like anything about the Falconer lol. I ordered the Berserker but cancelled it to pay for something else at the time. I always loved the dynamic pose on this guy, I'm happy to finally have him on the way although I know not to expect too much paint wise.

That is a good price. I see SS had him for 30% off plus double rewards and free ship(us only though) for black Friday. Falconer sold out during that sale finally. I had a Berserker, but ended up selling him along with the rest of the trio I had.

It is now sold out at Zavvi, I think me and Col got them :) Or it was a mistake and they pulled it..

I love the pose of the Berserker, at the price I don't have to expect much. Those US deals are great but they don't always work out so well for us.

Thanks for the heads up Matt :duff

Had and sold the Tracker because the paint was awful.
Debated on this a few times at £180, to go with the Bust & Bio.
At <£130 happy to see him inhand :duff

Also just got the Invincible Iron Man 1:1 Bust for £270 :thud:
Less than U.K retail on the MKVI LSB.

#007 arrived wrapped up today thanks to my other half. It's better than I expected actually and the base is huge!! I'll get some better pictures another day...

A2nRKiI.jpg

2sKWINK.jpg

Zxyb3H7.jpg

Looks really good!
Have the Falconer, still MIB, but seeing these makes me wanna get it on display.
Have to track down the other two yet.

Back