Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As expected the paint is pretty meh. Can't really complain for £94 though.
Whole thing looks rushed but the water effect is pretty cool.
Displays better than the Bio, imo, which i've just sold.
Predators is on the TV right now :D

24qtszl.jpg

a596i9.jpg

sbn5gm.jpg

rwox14.jpg

2rwmjpv.jpg

332qcr5.jpg

Absolute bargain, what number did you get? I was surprised to get #7 from them a couple months back after all this time.

I'm resurrecting this old thread, simply because I can. I happened to stumble upon it and realised I never posted any decent pictures of my 007 (coolest ES number ever also) Plus, I think this statue received a lot of unwarranted criticism, I still like it. Although admittedly the paint leaves A LOT to be desired and mine is in a growing queue of my collectibles that need some TLC in that area (plus his blunt teeth). I actually hope Sideshow make a 1/4 maquette of this guy, I like him when he's wearing his mask...

zuxMhWs.jpg

d4xThXu.jpg

TSCYO6y.jpg

U6a9iYz.jpg

This statue, well, I put it in "better than nothing" category. The paint is meh. The sculpt is okay. The pose is quite good even with limited display. It's worth it if you got it like $200 from bargain shelf though. I had it but sold it year ago. However, the best of the 1/5 line IMO is Wolf.

I got it fairly cheap, I can't remember how much but it was less than retail, i think it was around $200 or so. I'm happy enough with it, I really like the pose. I'd love to give the mask some proper teeth one day however and obviously touch up the paint...

Yeah, the paint was shoddy on it, but that was true of the entire line. I liked the sculpt though. Considering how bad the paint was, they never seem to sell cheap as this Berserker did, I'll grab one if I ever see one at a reasonable price however..

Yeah, that thing is beautiful, I like this maquette a lot, but it's obviously never going to compare favorably to a well painted Narin kit.

I never did buy that one, I really should! Although I'm guessing Prime 1 will make him in 1/3 and probably in that pose right out of the movie...

I love Narins Berserker, but it isn't fair to compare it (a pro painted example doubly so) to the Sideshow version, it's no contest :lol I still like the Sideshow version regardless. The blunt teeth annoy me though, I might get brave and chop them off at some point.

Back