Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel once these are all put side by side people will like them more than today. I love my Hot Toys but I can't wait to get these Maquette's lined up. Hopefully the painting will be better in person. We'll see at ComicCon

Sculpt looks horrible. Ive read much about the 1/4 Wolf Maquette and was wondering if sideshow is really going to release it or just rumors?

And don't forget that this is the PROTOTYPE... The actual one we get will be 100x worse :slap

lol! true

why is he sprinting? is it just me? he kinda reminds me of wolverine in that pose, maybe is just me, but, I don't like the sprinting.

I love his pose. I love all these Maquette's poses.
But the paint, and parts of the sculpt, are just WTFHORRIBLE.

Pose is great, but the paint apps even on the prototype are barely decent. Knowing that the quality will go down on the final product, this is an easy pass. Jawbone's pretty lame too.

You guys crack me up...bad paint, bad this, bad that, and there's not even a gallery up of the actual maquette yet :lol

You guys crack me up...bad paint, bad this, bad that, and there's not even a gallery up of the actual maquette yet :lol
What, can you not see it or something?
MOOOORRRRE pics are going to change the shape of the dreads + jaw-bone, and fix the paint? :slap

So, basically, you're saying they purposely photoshopped the pic or something to make the actual sculpt look like deformed ____?

The pic looks 100% fine to me, but the item looks like complete crap.

You can clearly see the shape of the jaw-bone and the dreads. And they don't look good.

with the crap ass paint app on the Tracker piece, is it worth the risk on spending another $300 plus for a piece of poop? That's the question you have to ask yourselves..........There's no way in hell this tops the HT Berserker, I guarantee it :lecture. I still stick by the fact that these are 1/6 maquettes, not 1/5 imo.

with the crap ass paint app on the Tracker piece, is it worth the risk on spending another $300 plus for a piece of poop? That's the question you have to ask yourselves..........There's no way in hell this tops the HT Berserker, I guarantee it :lecture. I still stick by the fact that these are 1/6 maquettes, not 1/5 imo.
This too. :lol

Back