Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep lately Sideshow is pushing way up there the price tags.

Will the Wolf statue be incorrectly labeled as a maquette instead of premium f. , as its predecessor?

That's my question for SS :lol

I have to be honest, but, I just checked out the new pics on the production blog and I'm diggin' them!!! I love the pose and the base but I do think the red on his skin needs to stand out more. Also, does the mask free head seem too big? I know they have massive domes but that head looks a little too big!! Either way...I'm stoked :yess:

I'm undecided still:dunno:
Maq-1.jpg

Can't wait to see how he turns out.

How come the Predators maquettes are in a different scale and price range?

could be b/c the license is expensive, idk. All I know is the P1 was 1k mostly cause it was a SWS collaboration. The Pumpkinhead maquette was $850 with no real media. I don't believe Wolf will be a collaboration with ADI, but I could be wrong. The Giger Alien was still way up in price, so Wolf could never be less than that piece with all the real media invloved.

I'm undecided still:dunno:
Maq-1.jpg

why does his head look like a burned chicken thigh?

Holy ____ that looks INSANELY horrible.

Agree the EX head looks like a mess imo also is like staring at the floor. The bio head is better but the whole thing still does not look like its worth the price tag.

could be b/c the license is expensive, idk. All I know is the P1 was 1k mostly cause it was a SWS collaboration. The Pumpkinhead maquette was $850 with no real media. I don't believe Wolf will be a collaboration with ADI, but I could be wrong. The Giger Alien was still way up in price, so Wolf could never be less than that piece with all the real media invloved.

I hope he turns out alot better than these. A collaboration with ADI would be great. I really don't know what happened with this Predators line though. They had so much potential.

the bases at least look good, another case where HT>SS. Save the smaller scale pieces to HT for crying out loud.

The funny thing is we all thought, for the most part, that the promo pics for Tracker looked awesome and then look what we got! This looks horrible IN the promo pics. We're all screwed :slap

I wanted this to be good so badly....

Back