Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Seriously. Everything would be fine if the price was lowered $100 or so..

there's a ton of ppl that will pick this up and not even think twice about it. That's why SS won't lower prices, there's no need when it will eventually sell out.

LOL
his dreads do look like sausages

his pose, I mean, I don't know, I don't think I've ever seen any predator do that kind of pose like, ever, but, maybe I'm totally wrong

I was hoping they were saving the best for last. Sadly, this doesn't appear to be the case. I skipped Tracker, but PO'd Falconer, and have no idea what I'm going to do with this one. I'll wait to see more pics but I don't think that'll help.

there's a ton of ppl that will pick this up and not even think twice about it. That's why SS won't lower prices, there's no need when it will eventually sell out.

The only part in the film it reminds me of is when Berserker thinks Royce has stolen the ship. He quickly makes a dash for it.

The only part in the film it reminds me of is when Berserker thinks Royce has stolen the ship. He quickly makes a dash for it.
I think you quoted the wrong person..

Anyway, we obviously don't see him in this pose anywhere in the movie. The way he's running, the log, etc. In the Sideshow Comic-con video though, the dude says that the poses are supposed to represent each character, or something..

I can see this, Tracker being the big tough guy dragging his hounds around, Falconer being the more quiet, flexible, and sneaky one, and Mr. Black in some swift, aggressive "rawr, i'ma eatcha" pose.

The statues still look like crap though. Falconer and A:R Drone look okay, but i'm 99% sure they will look just as ____ty as the others when we get in-hand pics. :monkey2
Maybe they'll be nicer to the more popular characters? P1/P2/Alien/Aliens/Alien3/Wolf.... :dunno

I think you quoted the wrong person..

Anyway, we obviously don't see him in this pose anywhere in the movie. The way he's running, the log, etc. In the Sideshow Comic-con video though, the dude says that the poses are supposed to represent each character, or something..

I can see this, Tracker being the big tough guy dragging his hounds around, Falconer being the more quiet, flexible, and sneaky one, and Mr. Black in some swift, aggressive "rawr, i'ma eatcha" pose.

The statues still look like crap though. Falconer and A:R Drone look okay, but i'm 99% sure they will look just as ____ty as the others when we get in-hand pics. :monkey2
Maybe they'll be nicer to the more popular characters? P1/P2/Alien/Aliens/Alien3/Wolf.... :dunno

yeah I get it, I just, I just felt for a pred that is a weird post but, I totally get you

how can they charge so much for that? im sorry but its not their best work, there is so many other cooler things you could get with same amount of money.

Back