SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I know the balaclava is important, I think I actually like the bare portrait better. The covered portrait sort of reminds me of Firefly.

Edit - And whether you like the bare portrait or not, as has been mentioned...you really have to give kudos to the sculptor for an outstanding sculpt.

Edit 2 - Damn! I like this figure!

Last edited:
Although I know the balaclava is important, I think I actually like the bare portrait better. The covered portrait sort of reminds me of Firefly

True, but then Beach Head has always been a poor man's Firefly. A poor, redneck FF who takes hunting weapons onto the battlefield instead of the posh chemistry set his daddy bought him for Christmas. ;)

True, but then Beach Head has always been a poor man's Firefly. A poor, redneck FF who takes hunting weapons onto the battlefield instead of the posh chemistry set his daddy bought him for Christmas. ;)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK BOY!
:cuss:cuss:cuss

Also why is this thread 2 stars? I'm deadly serious! Why?

Yeah, with the big knife and crossbow, Beachhead is definitely hunting some Cobra troops in the wild.

Snakes, Beachhead, and Lowlight would be my ideal Cobra hunting party.

With Beachhead's unmasked profile and hunting knife in hand, it reminds of Brad Pitt's character in Legends of the Fall scalping the kaiser's troops...or the Basterds.

so if i leave a note telling UPS to forge my sig and throw the package in my garage, do you think he'll do it? or will they arrest me for attempted mail fraud? i don't want to wait til monday to get this guy.

PSH...:monkey1 Beachhead > Firefly

hahahaha.gif

WRONG

Beachhead sits down for dinner and Firefly says hi.

scanners-headexplode.jpg

so if i leave a note telling UPS to forge my sig and throw the package in my garage, do you think he'll do it? or will they arrest me for attempted mail fraud? i don't want to wait til monday to get this guy.

It varies from driver to driver. Some will hook you up and some won't. My UPS driver will not budge on the matter.

I like my Fedex driver and I have Sideshow ship exclusively with them. They do not even drop it at my house. They call me and I meet up with them on my way home from work or even sometimes during my lunch.

But I have had other Fedex drivers who would not do it. The drivers used to change on this route frequently. But one of the drivers who hooked me up bought the rights to the route and he lets the drivers who work for him hook me up when the packages come in.

It varies from driver to driver. Some will hook you up and some won't. My UPS driver will not budge on the matter.

I like my Fedex driver and I have Sideshow ship exclusively with them. They do not even drop it at my house. They call me and I meet up with them on my way home from work or even sometimes during my lunch.

But I have had other Fedex drivers who would not do it. The drivers used to change on this route frequently. But one of the drivers who hooked me up bought the rights to the route and he lets the drivers who work for him hook me up when the packages come in.
maybe i'll try it. i don't mind being arrested, but it would cut into my weekend plans a bit.

maybe i'll try it. i don't mind being arrested, but it would cut into my weekend plans a bit.

Sometimes I draw strange looks from people. My Fedex drivers use Penske rental trucks for their routes. And sometimes I find myself in a KFC parking lot getting a box from a Fedex driver driving a Penske rental van.:)

Sometimes I draw strange looks from people. My Fedex drivers use Penske rental trucks for their routes. And sometimes I find myself in a KFC parking lot getting a box from a Fedex driver driving a Penske rental van.:)

that's awesome. i'd hide the package under my jacket and then look both ways to make sure nobody was watching me. it's fun messing with people.:lol

Toned down his bottom lip and put a light dark wash on him also to dirty him up a bit. Call me weird but I am really digging Beachead with the exposed head sculpt :duh

SDC14672.jpg

SDC14671.jpg

SDC14666.jpg

Back