SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wrap that goes around his neck is a separate piece. I put it on under the sweater and it makes it look like a turtle neck, even with the bare portrait.

King Darkness...I don't know if you have checked them out...but the knees are just updated jounts plugged in to the regular pro 1.2. They would be an easy switch-out if you hate them.

Then send them to me...I love them.:)

Aside from the, in my opinion, piece of ____ ratcheting knees, this is the best Joe figure to date.

But son of a _____, I really wish they hadn't when to these knees though. They're terrible!!!!

Hooked it on his belt.

Just out curiosity, how did you hook it on the belt and are you refferring to the waist belt or the inner belt strap that secures the vest?

I actually ended up scavengin around for small rings and putting it on the inner belt strap of the vest to secure the lower back pack hooks to.

Dont understand why SS left out lower latch rings to secure the bottom portion of the back pack.

What's wrong with the new knees?

the knees are a bit stiff due to the ratchet mechanism. When i first got it i had a difficult time bending them for fear it would break. Its both a plus and a minus. The plus side is that it allows for the knee articulation to be more sturdy but on the negative side its so stiff you have the fear of breaking it if you apply to much force when you bend the knees.

I like this shot. I think that practicing with my camera while I was taking shots for work really helped me out.

DSC08780.jpg

"Say cheese my ass. Take a picture of this, mother____er!"​

What's wrong with the new knees?

They suck, thats whats wrong. You cant achieve subtle poses because your are restricted to the position the knee snaps into. In my opinion they are to restrictive to freedom of movement.

Couple more simple shots, nothing fancy.

SDC14638.jpg

SDC14640.jpg

SDC14642.jpg

Awesome pick with the crossbow DC :rock

Great shots guys! Really looking forward to getting mine tomorrow. Also really thinking maybe I should grab a second someplace to display the unmasked sculpt.

Thanks KD and Josh...I think I am going to leave it with those three pics before I end up posting something that reminds everyone of the Flint pics.:)

Duke, Flint and Beachhead look awesome together!

Thanks KD and Josh...I think I am going to leave it with those three pics before I end up posting something that reminds everyone of the Flint pics.:)

Duke, Flint and Beachhead look awesome together!

Nah keep posting. If you got ones you like keep them coming.

Did you get a new camera or photo program?

Nah keep posting. If you got ones you like keep them coming.

Did you get a new camera or photo program?

No. For the longest time I have let the camera do the work on automatic. It worked well for 8 years or so. But now the camera is getting old and some of the auto features are not working as well. So since Flint, I have been practicing with lighting and doing the settings manually (I get a lot of opportunity to do that as I take a lot of pictures of the things I inspect at work). It is just paying off.

Edit - But actually...85% of the issue has been lighting.

Got ya. Well, they're very nice shots. I think if you get a newer camera and photo program they'd take the next step up.

Awesome shots.

Wonder why Beachhead wasn't given kneepads? Looks nice without, but I wonder how he would look with them. They would fit his character.

And I like how you have Duke's bandolier slung across the opposite side, King Darkness. I may have to try that.

Back