SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toned down his bottom lip and put a light dark wash on him also to dirty him up a bit. Call me weird but I am really digging Beachead with the exposed head sculpt :duh

SDC14672.jpg

SDC14671.jpg

SDC14666.jpg

What you did with the wash really helps,King, and I like zipper down where it is not cause it was huge but because "v neck" vest just looks better. Also, while I'm not big on the portrait, I gotta admit that last shot really captures the expression perfectly!

Wow King those shots are AWESOME! The wash and the lighting really brings out the details in the sculpt. I've always liked the exclusive sculpt but those shots have settle any concerns. Come on Friday!

Sideshow should really be commended on the factory paint job on Beachhead. I really hope this is now the standard for all future Sideshow collectibles.

Awesome paint update King!

Haven't had a chance to really mess with him yet, but pretty kewl so far.

Don't have a clue how to attach the backpack lol.

The paint aps are pretty nice.

I will do a very limited run of repaints on him later in Dec if anyone is interested and if i have some cleared space on the old shelf.

Which would you prefer then,

'93 or '94?
beachhead2_large.jpg
beachhead3_large.jpg

That said, he still kicks ass over the fluorescent green puss.

Both of those are terrible, I even skipped those figures :lol

Like the Battle Corps FF and a lot of other figures of that era, nice sculpt, bad paint choice.

Oh and I also wonder what BH pants would look like on Flint. . . .

Back