SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the left elbow of my bats will not bend, no matter what I do it goes right back to extended so I can't really pose the arm. Any suggestions on how to fix that or am i stuck contacting SS?

So the left elbow of my bats will not bend, no matter what I do it goes right back to extended so I can't really pose the arm. Any suggestions on how to fix that or am i stuck contacting SS?

One of my Batman's left elbow is loose... When I bent it, it just fall right back down.....

Damn... I had no interest in owning this figure, but all the pictures look so good. Jumped on the WL, if it converts I'll take that as a sign it was meant to be :lol

Damn... I had no interest in owning this figure, but all the pictures look so good. Jumped on the WL, if it converts I'll take that as a sign it was meant to be :lol

It will convert. My converted like 2 times already. I never expected it to so fast so I had to cancel.

Decided to bite the bullet on this one and get him, the in hand pics are just too damn good. I'm going to have to sell off my hot toys two face first though, I think it's time to part with him.

Got mine today. :)
image (1).jpg

A few more pics...
DSC_1205.jpg
DSC_1200.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1195.jpg
    DSC_1195.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 435
Thanks for that, sharperthenstones! The Q-tip trick made a huge difference. Where tape and a wash cloth failed, Q-tip got it done. I felt comfortable going extra hard with the Q-tip. There are still a few specks there, but you can only see them up close. Whereas yesterday I was a but glum, leaving my Batman in the box, today I'm having a heap of fun and enjoying the figure properly. People on these boards are great. Every little problem I've had, board members have been able to fix.

Time for the obligatory photos, then! I'm running out of space. Figures are already scattered around the room, and I wanted the Batman on my desk, so ...

I apologise for the dust. Every week I've got to get the duster out! I have enough figures now that soon I'll have to start forking out for the display cases. Incidentally, the knight is an action figure of me.

No Problem, I am glad it worked...that's nice to hear! What ever it was, it is totally gone from mine!

Just got mine in the mail... Won't have time to really check him out until later tonight, but at first glance I am SUPER happy I decided to get him. Looks poised to be the definitive comic-style Batman figure in my collection. :)

As great as the pics are that everyone has been posting- This figure is even better looking in person.

Sallah

Received on Wednesday, finally had time to open up the box today. Absolutely dig it. Whether it's because I'm a big nerd for comic books or because he's the GD Batman (or both), who knows. Can't wait to get SSC's other DC/Marvel comic book interpretations!

ahnp-batman-ssc-001.jpg

ahnp-batman-ssc-003.jpg

ahnp-batman-ssc-004.jpg

ahnp-batman-ssc-005.jpg

Back