SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

I'm hoping they're priced in the same price range as their G.I Joe figs

I hoppe they do and exclusive with the unmasked head, that would be perfect for this figure and would promote sales of two figures per person to make a custom bruce wayne, they also need to provide this base body as a stand alone release like hot toys does with there true types.

Love the figure....HATE the head sculpt.:( But maybe one of the extremely talented customizers on this forum can sculpt us a replacement?:pray:

Love the figure....HATE the head sculpt.:( But maybe one of the extremely talented customizers on this forum can sculpt us a replacement?:pray:

We have been told the head has been reworked so you might not need a custom.
I'm eagerly waiting to see the reworked head myself.

I forgot who it was but someonenheremmade a Jim Lee Batman head. When this comes out I'll probably pick up the Jim Lee head if the reworked head isn't to my liking.

The sculpt is being worked on, so you might not hate it as much come pre-order time.

[whisper]
The head was re-worked this morning, I think you'll all really like the changes! :)
[/whisper]

Anyway, I'm extremely excited for these figures. I'm really hoping we see one go up during Spooktacular. What if the SSC Exclusive was the black color scheme!?! :horror

That's good news guys! I eagerly await the revised head sculpt!

I also remember the poll on the Jim Lee Batman head sculpt...can't wait to see what the sculptor comes up with.

I just want to order this already. I'm interested to see just how many they'll hit us with and whether I can map them out accordingly in terms of FPs.

I just want to order this already. I'm interested to see just how many they'll hit us with and whether I can map them out accordingly in terms of FPs.

Prolly four a year like they are going to do with the Joes.

News about the release of the figure?

News about the release of the figure?

Nothing yet but I am psyched about this. Just hope it holds up sitting next to the Hot Toys Batman figures I have - HT have set the bar and I feel like Sideshow is still far behind.

Excited as hell for these to start rolling out. I'd like to see the reworked head as well, but that wouldn't keep me from getting Batman as well as all the other figures they've shown. Not since I started the Star Wars line back in '06, was I pretty sure I wanted the complete run on this particular license.

Referring to Batman specifically, let me add my support for a color variant as well. Not to say I don't like the classic blue and grey, I do. It's just the black and grey is just a dynamic contrast to all the other "colorful" superhero's and essential to the character overall.

I like these, but really waiting on the rest of the League and Bat-family

The NYCC is October 12th. Does anybody know if Sideshow will be at it? Because if they are, we will more than likely see the updates on this Batman.

Back