SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way, I'm stoked about this figure. I love the live action figures, but it's time to have some variety in my collection.

POed two of these bad boys. 1ex, 1reg.

What i dont understand is there is 3 different kind of spandex miliskin,moleskin and ITY jersey(higher quality jersey) that come in Matte and come in navy why not do that, shiny Lycra looks cheep,plus is is the dark night you want to blend in shadows or skyscrapers not advertise shining brightly. there is even matte pleather which is what they are using which does not look cohesion with the rest of the costume.

If I was sideshow i would cut a new cape and add the sculpted neck as an extra piece as a surprise for us who want that piece so we at least have that option.

The blue is just too bright and saturated. I'd be happy with the Adam West Batman blue color.

Ok so just throwing this out there. Sideshow uploaded a YouTube video about Martin Canale, one of their artists, and in the video it shows him working on this figure; however in the video the cap is black.

Oh, I think a black and grey version will happen. It will just be awhile after the initial release. Depends on if you want both or can wait for the black and grey to be released.

from the latest Artist Profile video from SS

either an early prototype (most likely) or work on a black and grey variant

attachment.php

attachment.php

Prototype looking closer at the hs it looks more like the original one looking at the eyebrows

Buy the blue and grey version now and if it doesn't grow on you then sell it when the black and grey version finally get's released. I have a feeling that once you get this figure in hand you will be happy you bought it. Plus, you will be supporting this line that will increase the chances of seeing other cool figures like The Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Constantine, Swamp Thing, The Sandman, Robin, Nightwing and a whole slew of potentially awesome toys. How bada$$ would a Deathstroke figure be?

I don't see how the blue version is bad, I like it. I'd only want a black and grey one to go with Superman/JL figures. And Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Green Arrow are all the ones I'm hoping for.

Honestly the blue just looks too saturated, I'd be fine if it wasn't so bad. I've seen some light blue Batman before, and didn't mind. And I'm hoping a variant will happen, and that in the video, it wasn't a prototype.

It does look nice at times, I'm kind of on the fence but overall I'm hoping for a black and gray batman. A lot of companies have done variants of Batman anyway

I personally can't wait for this fig. I'm A Blue and Grey Bats Fan. Hope they do a Neal Adams style Batman. Still need a couple Robins also. Grayson and Drake versions..

ok guys for those who have complaints about color the briefs and cape are dye-able using I dye poly since it dyes poly, nylon and other artificial material. and you know how to use a spray can right cover eyes and face with painters tape and spray paint it black. there problem solved.

me in particular because I grew up with blue batman, im fine with it. it's only people who grew up during the 90's that can't grasp the coolness of batman in blue because all they ever saw was black.

I only have one pet peve and i hope tony is prepaired when this guy comes out. the cape is to damn shiny. it should be a matte indigo deep blue color, point blank period. or a inky/cobalt blue. unless your doing SA/Ba batman which depending on colorist was light blue or royal blue.

I am perfectly fine with the blue and grey one, I think it looks great and that it contrasts well with the characters already out in the line. That said I would like to get a black one to display with Supes, unless they have awesome villains for Superman which will most likely happen so the black and grey Batman may not be needed. (FYI I grew up in the 90s haha)

Back