SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely think that the exclusive is the best bang for your buck. The headsculpt is sick. Sure it's a little exaggerated with the bullet impact on the dome, but it looks so well done. I hope it looks like that in person!

Prototypes of this figure had a dark blue/purle-ish color for the cape and cowl. Not sure why the change, I really hope we can get a variant.

I pre-ordered him hopefully he will be better in person like the other dc figs were.

Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

245znrb.jpg

f9fmv5.jpg

2nv9h01.jpg

23jhfrp.jpg

23ign41.jpg

I feel that the proto figure was soo much better it's a shame they faltered from this

I'm glad they switched to having the cloth cape wrap around the neck. The transition between that plastic neck piece and the cape was too jarring on the proto.

I was close on pre ordering it but the the dark knight armory was announced so decided on that. This figure could have been much cooler.

I personally like the final product but I totally love the prototype.

Im hoping that the cape wrap around the neck doesnt look a rough as it does in the pics on sideshow

Here's hoping we get superman soon and maybe a nightwing, robin, Batgirl and some more villains like riddler scarecrow and ra's al ghul

That being said what side show should do for those of us bummed by the changes to include the neck piece. I still feel the cape is too shiny and should be matte since he is the dark night and a shiny fabric reflects light. I agree with others the body suit should have been a darker grey, but it's not to terrible as is.

I worry that since he doesn't have the neck piece if that cape is going to move all over the place when you turn his head, like we need to hold the cape while we turn head.

That being said what side show should do for those of us bummed by the changes to include the neck piece. I still feel the cape is too shiny and should be matte since he is the dark night and a shiny fabric reflects light. I agree with others the body suit should have been a darker grey, but it's not to terrible as is.

I worry that since he doesn't have the neck piece if that cape is going to move all over the place when you turn his head, like we need to hold the cape while we turn head.

Something like this ?? I would have pre order this figure in a second if had looked like that. BTW this is from Elvis1976.

P1080405_zps9ba7f660.jpg

I'm glad they switched to having the cloth cape wrap around the neck. The transition between that plastic neck piece and the cape was too jarring on the proto.

I'm on the other side of the spectrum, bud. I liked the one with the sculpted neck piece. I think it gives better transition from cowl to cape as it makes the figure appear as if it's wearing a full cowl similar to Keaton's from both 89 and Returns.

Same here. After the plastic clump necks from the Nolan and 89 Batman figures, it's nice to have a cloth wrap around. Looks more sleak and classic.

Going for a Dark Knight Returns/Hush look? People act like Batman's costume was never this color.
It looks too bright, the Hush colors look darker. I like a blue and gray Batman but I don't really like the color scheme of this Batman

Back