SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that Sideshow's Batman is all that bad but he could have been so much better. :doh

I wish these reviewers knew how to pose there figures . Looks really good to me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another new one I just found.

Ok now I'm confused the battle damage head is not standard according to this video review and I only see two heads list on SideShow site ? He says it only comes with the SlideShow exclusive, can anyone explain that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clearing that up, I did not know and I'm glad the regular version does come with the Kryptonite Ring. I guess when I placed my order I never did see the exclusive version, oh well.

Thanks for clearing that up, I did not know and I'm glad the regular version does come with the Kryptonite Ring. I guess when I placed my order I never did see the exclusive version, oh well.

EX goes up first until it sells out, then RE goes up. In the middle of the page theres a link for the WL for the EXs.

Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

For some reason, this looks better than the final one
IT does yeah, but still the final piece is nice. Anyone still know if we will get a pure black and gray one? I still see myself buying the regular but a black will be great

Yeah, a black and grey would be nice. Maybe there's a tutorial somewhere thats hows how to repaint it without spending hundreds of dollars.

Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

I wish they hadn't removed that little bit of his nose that's visible under the cowl.
It's not something that you would always notice,but I thought it was a nice detail.

Yeah, the moment I saw the old protos again I thought about the exact thing, too. Made the headsculpt look more life-like.

Yeah, a black and grey would be nice. Maybe there's a tutorial somewhere thats hows how to repaint it without spending hundreds of dollars.
You can repaint the blue sculpted parts black for about $3 if you buy some paint and a brush. Difficulty is the suit. Not sure if a dye will take to the material used for the cape and undies.

This place is funny. When the figure was first shown one of the major complaints was how the cowl had ran down the neck.

I don't think you can dye undies because there attached to the costume.. the cape not sure what material it is but if it is not pleather but stretchy its got poly or nylon in it then it can be dyed using Idyepoly but it will no longer be shiny but black is porous and will attach to that dark blue easily. if it's pleather then use a leather dye that stuff is potent and will dye fabric.

the undies would need to be removed via seam riper and then thrown in dye bath. I recommend though just making new undies.

I don't think you can dye undies because there attached to the costume.. the cape not sure what material it is but if it is not pleather but stretchy its got poly or nylon in it then it can be dyed using Idyepoly but it will no longer be shiny but black is porous and will attach to that dark blue easily. if it's pleather then use a leather dye that stuff is potent and will dye fabric.

the undies would need to be removed via seam riper and then thrown in dye bath. I recommend though just making new undies.

No undies at all sounds good. It's a shame that they are not removable as there are many pairs of black undies available on the market. I have a feeling some industrious Freak like Tony Meis will just make a new pair.

Back