SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own two of the Medicom Bats:monkey3. If you like to bash figures there are plenty of usable parts, but as we have both stated not at retail prices. Got one Bats at $75 the other at under $50. Now, the problem arises if Medi made these newer figures in fewer numbers and retailers being fearful of getting stuck with these could mean prices stay high.

Exactly. They used a modified version of their Kenshiro body from Fist of the Northstar and it looks pretty good for a straight Jim Lee HUSH Batman but not for a realistic Bats like Keaton or Bale. However, the cape, gloves, boots, belt and even the suit are pretty good kitbash fodder with a few tweaks here and there, namely with the suit. Kenshiro is a big dude and the body they used was pretty big making the suit rather large. I had to bring in the arms for a HT body. All great pieces.

So which guy hit you joker? :lol

just a cool pic of differnt battys. I have never seen that ugly version on far right before.

and 1 more favorite comic pic.

Last edited:
The one thing i liked in the review was his ability to look down and up realy well like he would always does, like he's right about to jump into action.

I own two of the Medicom Bats:monkey3. If you like to bash figures there are plenty of usable parts, but as we have both stated not at retail prices. Got one Bats at $75 the other at under $50. Now, the problem arises if Medi made these newer figures in fewer numbers and retailers being fearful of getting stuck with these could mean prices stay high.
If you ever want to sell one, I might be interested. I've actually considered him several times but I couldn't pull the trigger due to price.

Cape looks better than any cape Hot Toys has made.

Hands function better than any hands Hot Toys has made. No more worrying about pegs.

Fabric suit is better than any suit Hot Toys has made. No rubber, no snags.

Absolutely. That '66 Hot Toys Bats suit might as well have been made out of tissue paper with a 'don't handle the figure' disclaimer. Piece of crap.

I've never been more disappointed in a figures quality.

just a cool pic of differnt battys. I have never seen that ugly version on far right before.

I'll give it a try. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Front Row Left to Right: D1ck Sprang, Bob Kane/Bill Finger, Jim Lee
Second Row: Greg Capullo, Adam West, Neil Adams, Bruce Timm
Third/Fourth Row: Bruce Timm/Darwyn Cooke, Michael Keaton, Frank Miller, Christian Bale, Joe Quesada

Every new design is a stylized version of the original if not trying to go too far from it.

Mums the word. I was told it was shipping this month they are not going to change it to October. So I should be charged next week and get mine a week before this month end.

I love the Neil Adams batman then. Apart of me wished sideshow did a Bruce Wayne head as the exclusive or both giving exclusive 2 heads

Back