SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZsiCbaT3NU
optibotimus review a very nice review finaly.

Man do I find this guy hard to watch but the figure looked great. Is it me or did the Kryptonite ring look black but the painted shine on his gloves looked green?

I can't wait for Da Bomb Show to get this and I really am looking forward to Dean Knight's review. No one poses them as well as Dean Knight and the Clipper King. Sadly I don't Clipper's gonna review Bats since he really only does Hot Toys, Enterbay, Indies and DAM toys Gangster Kingdom. I am sure Rick would put this guy in some incredible poses beating up Evil Supes from Superman 3 or even Winter Soldier Cap.

The anticipation is starting to get to me. I'm starting to get all of my Catwoman figures together for his arrival.

Ok after watching the obtibotimus review I'm even more confused. He showed the figure with two heads, one long eared regular and a short eared angry version . In the comic vine video the figure had 3 heads one short eared regular, one short eared angry one long eared beat up. But according to Sideshow the regular figure comes with 3 heads, one short eared regular , one short eared angry, and one long eared regular. The exclusive version comes with a short eared regular, a long eared regular a short eared angry, and a long eared battle damage. I preordered the exclusive version that is supposed to come with four heads. I just want to see the long eared regular version.

I was under the impression that he came with only 3 heads, 2 regular short eared and long eared with normal and angry face plates and the exclusive is the battle damaged head.

The exclusive is the battle damaged portait head so only 3 heads with ex. THE regular you get 1 short and 1 long is regular release only 2 heads for regular release.

Just watched the optibotimus video again. The mouth peices are removeable too. Question answered.

Looked great in the new review video. I completely disagree with him about any type of suit texture, though. On him or any other SS comic book release for that matter.
I actually liked the look of the angry portrait in the review too.

I agree cocoboloboy
Any figure that is superhero with a logo on there chest should have a more simple suit since texture can make it look to busy. catwoman was ok since it was simple and with spidy its ok because it didn't distract from suit. But when you have a very pronounced design logo then that is the focal point anything else is to much.

While the others would most likely display this with the long ears, I'd display mine with short ears plus neutral faceplate. That way it resembles Hush Batman making it closest to comics. If it had the yellow oval on his chest then it would probably long ears for me :)

I'll figure out a way to make his cape poseable, get a gargoyle, and make an homage to that Jim Lee cover for Batman 608 2nd printing :)

What makes the figure poor quality?

Not having this logo on its box, maybe.

Hot_Toys_Logo.jpg

Cape looks better than any cape Hot Toys has made.

Hands function better than any hands Hot Toys has made. No more worrying about pegs.

Fabric suit is better than any suit Hot Toys has made. No rubber, no snags.

damn i wish they have the optional black cowl and cape for it. Otherwise, i can't wait to get my hands on this.

If this sells well Im sure Sideshow will be making a black version. I noticed in some of videos the figure had the tag Batman blue in front of it.

If the first release of Medicom's Hush Bats is any indication you'll be able to pick that one up at a substantial discount. I like Medicom's Bats, but not at MSRP.
Yeah I've noticed it at a few discounts. I like the look of it too, especially the face sculpt, but because it doesn't have a single accessory, it's not worth MSRP. The suit also looks odd at times too. (I've seen it in person many times)

Yeah I've noticed it at a few discounts. I like the look of it too, especially the face sculpt, but because it doesn't have a single accessory, it's not worth MSRP. The suit also looks odd at times too. (I've seen it in person many times)

I own two of the Medicom Bats:monkey3. If you like to bash figures there are plenty of usable parts, but as we have both stated not at retail prices. Got one Bats at $75 the other at under $50. Now, the problem arises if Medi made these newer figures in fewer numbers and retailers being fearful of getting stuck with these could mean prices stay high.

Back