SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my email. Hope it's worth it. The SDCC sold me, really liked what I saw. That review though, ugh, I hope it's a case of someone who just didn't pose the figure well. We'll see......

This is the ugliest Batman figure I have ever seen.

debb26d3cdc3cdb948243050e452aa56.jpg

I believe this figure would look great if posed properly and futzed well. Two things that we are yet to see done with the final product, as the reviews that are out so far show neither.

I believe this figure would look great if posed properly and futzed well. Two things that we are yet to see done with the final product, as the reviews that are out so far show neither.

Exactly. Plus I think some people are overlooking the fact that this is a comic book representation and not real world. When you consider it from that angle it's a great figure.

Which one? (that is not a custom)

I agree. I've only seen 1 custom that looks as good or better, and NO other manufactured 1/6 that looks this good. I'm personally not a fan of the movie looks (or what they did with the character in any of the movies), so I'm super excited about this figure! Can't wait for the next couple of weeks!

I don't think there's a really good comic book representation of batman so far (without mods). I think this one is the best of them all. However i would really love a black version of this.

Yup, I believe proper futzing and posing can make the new, and as what some say too massively muscular body, look great. So far the reviewers we got seem to be bad at doing those things making the body look wonky.

While the faceplates are not perfect I think the neutral one is decent and looks good on either cowl/headsculpts.

As for SSC's costume choice, I'd take their modernized amalgam of the comicbook costumes rather than the New 52 suit. I doubt those busy lines that costume has can be translated well enough in 1/6 spandex. Not saying that it looks good in die-cast like how Play Imaginative did it, though.

Back