SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the IGN video, I definitely like the neutral faceplate better than I originally thought. Glad I have it on PO.

Hurry up Sideshow, I can't wait to add this to my collection!

The medi is an underrated figure, but I think the SSC will beat it.

i agree. the medicom hush batman definitely is underrated, actually one of my favorite figures on display right now. im hoping that sideshow's is at least as good.

the medicom head sculpt is fantastic and makes the whole figure. the only passable face plate on the sideshow batman is the stern look with short ears judging by the photos. the rest look to be a waste of plastic, which is a shame. until its in hand who knows.

i agree. the medicom hush batman definitely is underrated, actually one of my favorite figures on display right now. im hoping that sideshow's is at least as good.

the medicom head sculpt is fantastic and makes the whole figure.

I think the Sideshow Bats will have a better quality outfit and cape as well as being far more posable. Definitely better accessories! ;)

That review was so bad it made me cancel my preorder for the SSC but after finding a few more reviews on YouTube I think I'll preorder the figure again.

For me, its the opposite. The head really makes the figure. In come lighting it really makes for a menacing figure. The body, however, is really putting me off. As awfully handled as the IGN video out, it really shows how ridiculously wide and big that body is for the figure. I just think of Batman as sleek and toned down and not some body builder. And the belt may be made out of cloth but it seems to disproportionate and takes too much attention. It's not like we can put anything in there, so why use cloth?

Though I like the head, it's really the mouthpieces that don't work for me. The main stern one is okay, but the battle damaged looks to me like the mouth is lowered, and the gritted teeth looks like he needs more fiber in his diet.

Still, I'm excited for the figure, and can't wait to get it in hand. Who knows, all the mouth pieces might look better then.

For me, its the opposite. The head really makes the figure. In come lighting it really makes for a menacing figure. The body, however, is really putting me off. As awfully handled as the IGN video out, it really shows how ridiculously wide and big that body is for the figure. I just think of Batman as sleek and toned down and not some body builder. And the belt may be made out of cloth but it seems to disproportionate and takes too much attention. It's not like we can put anything in there, so why use cloth?

What other reviews? I can o nl y see IGN and Comicvine....

What other reviews? I can o nl y see IGN and Comicvine....

Da Bomb Show/Hot Cix Cool Toy Review had a hands on video at the Sideshow booth at SDCC this year.

Originally I was all in for the pouches on the belt but they aren't real, they're sewn together. I think the Hush Batman from Meidcom has a well sculpted belt with pouches. I put mine on a Batman I kitbashed using HT parts and it fit like a glove, or a utility belt.

Back