SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize this was still so far out! Over a years wait from its original pre-order date easily.

Well. It ships earlier if you pay in full. I am doing it Flex-Pay which takes a little longer because of it sharing the same period as the release of the Baroness PF. Two expensive items at once! :lol

No, Flex pay items generally ship the same time as the regulars unless you Flex it at the last minute. That last schedueled Flex payment is the estimated time Sideshow expects it to arrive in the warehouse. So its looking like August for everyone.

Looks like Sideshow updated the pictures on the site. This now has an edition size of 350 and is set to ship in August 2012.

Sideshow is now showing this as 'in-stock', did anyone pick it up yet? I've got it on flex, but my last payment is still over a month away.

My Arashikage Temple enviro was delivered yesterday.

I will be taking pictures over the next few days, but here are a few highlights.

It is HUGE!!! The Cobra Throne is easily a 1/3 to 1/4 of the total size of the Arashikage Temple.

The box it comes in is even larger.. lol

Ships in a few separate pieces. There is the base, the "lions", the large red pillars and top, two smaller pillars that hold the background print.

The picture in the back of the display that shows the backdrop of the Arashikage buildings is included! I did not know that, and thought it was part of the dressup that sideshow had included for pictures on its website. It's got 2 sides, a day picture, and a night picture... very very cool.

Honestly after seeing it in person.. its incredible. Its much more impressive than pictures would imply. It's size really makes it a center of the collection.

I need more red ninja's now...

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. I'd like to have one, but it's so big, I don't know how I would get it under glass.

Holy shi!!!.. Love it! I will somehow get this by Christmas. Great setup. What did you use for ss hood?

Just received last night. It's big, heavy and awesome!!!

1428177eb5op5uohnmrghm.jpg

142820yno9jn9ywownvyif.jpg

142828sttyyvihss060lry.jpg

142831s8wmaro68iahn4s7.jpg

142834ooxwczxzrwedd0r0.jpg

142837x72yn6x6qd6qqzyb.jpg

1428396n4t25gb56b6gdv5.jpg

142846miijyait8noyo8yi.jpg

142843kvb19wvr71r7pht5.jpg

142814emry55ez9rueerrr.jpg

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing pics of the display box as well.

Really want this, but I can't reconcile forking over the cheddar for it.

Nice to see Samanosuke make an appearance.

Back