SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the goatee is a head scratcher. Hopefully we can complain enough to get a second clean shaven head thrown in like Firefly. I don't ever recall him having one. And I have to agree it makes him look like Tatum. A RoC connection! :yuck

But I think the environment looks great. If the recent Lab environment is any indication, it will be priced the same as the previous on (waypoint) but come with more stuff to justify the price this time. I can't even tell where the base ends in that pic, so maybe its a huge base?

And It nice to see the Cobra Troopers at least have some goggles on there helmets. Hopefully there will be some more new gear as well.

After our drought we get an awesome figure (with a WTF headsculpt), a new environment, and 2 new Cobra Troopers. Not bad at all!

Yeah hmm on one hand I like the facial hair because it is some variety, on the other hand... never really associated Dusty with it. Also not sold on the EX really. Might be worth trying to save a little coin on and going with a retailer over SS.

Yeah, the exclusive is kinda meh, but I guess that's why Sideshow priced the EX and the regular the same at $129.99.

I would have liked an uncamoed portrait to go with his beret while not out in the field. Still, it's EX all the way for me.

Last edited:
Looks good, but while looking at the pics I never really cared one way or the other about it. So do I wanna spend $130.00 on a figure I dont care about? Hmmmm....I guess I'll have plenty of time to think about it.

Overall a good looking figure though, but wtf is up with the beard? Very "meh" about this figure right now.

Eric Bana.

And is that a cloth beret? Looks like it.

Yes!! I thought the same thing. I'm getting this figure. Hopefully the Exclusive will be mine. I like the environment, but will not be able to justify the pricetag. I have the throne and love it, but I doubt I'll be getting any others.

I prefer Hasbro's Pursuit Of Cobra Dusty, atleast he came with two heads.

I'll ponder dis, oooo who the heck am I fooling, it's BOUGHT!!!!!

But I hope it wins me over a lot more than the first impression.

I think he looks really cool. His beard doesn't bother me at all. I'm shocked though that he costs more than Beachead since BH seems to come with so much more. I'm still ordering him however.

Dig it, easily ordered. Just weird that he doesn't come with any frag grenades or CANTEENS / WATER BOTTLE / CAMELBAK! He is a desert trooper, Sideshow.

I don't think the sculpt looks like Tatum. But I would be part of a petition for SS to drop that facial hair. That ain;t Dusty!

Not digging the goatee either, doesnt scream Dusty to me, just another military dude, but he does look cool

Prog must have blow a gasket when he saw the price "damn you elitists!!! :)

and really WTF is with the wall and coyote??? I eventually cracked with recon cuz I wanted timber, but I dont even know who the ____ this coyote is, regardless of price, easy pass on that one

Back