SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy also did several of the Joe busts/statues for Palisades as well and those are all excellent sculpts.

is it too early to completely geek out for this figure? i have so much cool 1/6 desert stuff i want to try on him.

andy = awesome. hulk pf...:drool

is it too early to completely geek out for this figure? i have so much cool 1/6 desert stuff i want to try on him.

Never.

Flo+from+Progressive.JPG

Happens to me all the time!

Nice, Like it alot...was hoping for the next environment to be more recognizeable from the comics, but will still pick one up eventually.

Dusty looks amazing. I wish I had started collecting the Joe line from the beginning and didn't wait to pick up a Snake Eyes.

Had I known about SSC when Snake was released I wouldn't have to hunt one down every day for the last 6 months. Dusty looks great. Can't wait. Let's see? Feb or March?

Great looking release, but not really keen on the facial hair.

Make another clean shaven Dusty that we know and love Sideshow!!

Tired of the same generic pants pattern. That would be nice to see changed up. Also would like to see goggles closer to the card-art, as I could never get the googles on Duke to sit right in any way, on helmet or head.

Not so sure why they decided to suddenly start making Joe's look like real people now too, other than to try and sell more figs to people wanting to bash a Bana sculpt.

It's a nice figure, but nothing about it is screaming Dusty to me. Also yeah, what's up with no extra hands?

Back