SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't. They definitely looked nicer and the stories were a bit more "mature" but that was overshadowed by "THIS I COMMAND!" every 3 minutes reminding me why I hated Serpentard as much as I do. :lol

Serpentor was cool in an 80's cartoon cult leader sort of way. He'd also have quite the presence as a high end 12 inch figure (hint hint SSC.) Regardless, he certainly didn't factor into every episode, often times when he did show up it was just to shout his aforementioned "commands" from his chair while the rest of the Cobras did all the work.

The "mature" themes, often times borrowed from R-rated films or horror stories (I believe the episode where a woman loses her entire face and flails about in a panic was inspired from an old Twilight Zone IIRC), were virtually non-extistent in Season 1.

Its also nice that they finally included enemy troops the Joes could "kill", and featured other "deaths" through computer simulations, dreams, etc.

Serpentor was cool in an 80's cartoon cult leader sort of way. He'd also have quite the presence as a high end 12 inch figure (hint hint SSC.) Regardless, he certainly didn't factor into every episode, often times when he did show up it was just to shout his aforementioned "commands" from his chair while the rest of the Cobras did all the work.

The "mature" themes, often times borrowed from R-rated films or horror stories (I believe the episode where a woman loses her entire face and flails about in a panic was inspired from an old Twilight Zone IIRC), were virtually non-extistent in Season 1.

Its also nice that they finally included enemy troops the Joes could "kill", and featured other "deaths" through computer simulations, dreams, etc.

Yeah, I noticed that too, with the BATS. I was more referring to the relationships the Joes had with each other and other chicks. I found that surprisingly mature given this was marketed to kids back in the day.

No kidding, there was a surprising amount of lip wrangling in Season 2 and they turned it up a notch even further for the movie.

Falcon: **slaps Jinx on the ass**

Jinx: "Hey!"

Falcon: "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" :google :lol

In other news where the heck is Dusty? :impatient:

No kidding, there was a surprising amount of lip wrangling in Season 2 and they turned it up a notch even further for the movie.

Falcon: **slaps Jinx on the ass**

Jinx: "Hey!"

Falcon: "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" :google :lol

In other news where the heck is Dusty? :impatient:

Da good stuff :exactly:

LOL...I have been waiting for such a long time for Sideshow to post these pics (bored at work) that now I am losing my interest in them.

Figures, Sideshow makes us wait ages to announce a new figure, now they make us wait to see pics. As Darth Cruel stated earlier, they usually reveal the pics within a certain window - which they've now missed.

I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes and I just know the pictures will show up then.

Last edited:
It's up!!!!!!

1000331_press01-001.jpg

100033_press19-001.jpg

Back