SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather have something with which to electrocute Luke with, should I choose... The PF would be sadly lacking in that department. :monkey2

Until the PF comes out. :monkey1

I would rather have something with which to electrocute Luke with, should I choose... The PF would be sadly lacking in that department. :monkey2

Plus, with the PF, it's already demonstrated you can't have Luke really posed interestingly with a ROTJ Vader, so essentially an Emperor PF will be more a standalone piece, but the 1/6 can work a Vader and Luke figure into and interesting display. 1/6 wins :)

I'm not thrilled about the bump back... and no worries on cash as it was paid for with RP :lol

But, whatever... get it now, get it later; as long as it arrives I'll be cool.

I'm a little disappointed just because I want to start filling out my ROTJ display. This is going to be such a showpiece that I'm getting really impatient.

It'd be tricky, but I'd love to see coco make a shelf for this that has the cutouts like his window in the background.

throne1.jpg

MaulFan read my mind. I plan on attempting to make that window as a background. And that corner shelf I made for galactiboy will be similar to what Palps and throne will be on.

What are the chances of the throne eventually being marked down? I want the whole set up, but there's no way in hell I'm paying Hot Toys money for a polystone chair alone, plus a 90 dollar figure.

Back