SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad about this delay. Money is tight and there are two versions of the TARDIS that I would rather have at the moment.

I'm just bummed because I hadn't even considered displaying him without the throne, probably wouldn't have even pulled the trigger on the emperor without it.

I'm financially ok with the delay, but as far as anticipation this and the Hot Toys T-800 are the only 2 big hype figures pending for me, very eager to have both in hand.

Hmmm lotta people ok with the delay. Not me, was kinda hoping for sooner than later.

(no interest in the throne as of now though)

Hmmm lotta people ok with the delay. Not me, was kinda hoping for sooner than later.

(no interest in the throne as of now though)

After receiving the Exc. Admiral Thrawn (with his command chair) I have to say that the idea of the Emperor with his throne in the middle of my Empire collection is an awesome sight--- :emperor Now where oh where will I display Thrawn?? :confused: Off on another EU shelf? :monkey1:lol

This delay is good for me as it gives my wallet a much needed break from figures purchases. In fact, I was considering cancelling my PO. But with the delay, all my thoughts of cancellation are on the backburner; for now at least.

This delay is good for me as it gives my wallet a much needed break from figures purchases. In fact, I was considering cancelling my PO. But with the delay, all my thoughts of cancellation are on the backburner; for now at least.

lol yeah I need a break to collect money too.:lol

Am happy with the delay:) have got a few figures coming before this.

I have a feeling there might be a significant amount of offerings in the 1/6 line at SDCC, got to save up for that too.:lol

I on the WL for the EX, which is pretty much a must with this figure. (way it should be) And i'm 100% convinced it will convert. Still kinda irritated at the 3rd qtr bump, but as long as it comes out well.

I hope you get your conversion, but I'm sure this'll be a tough one, this is a pretty "must" exclusive in my book.

I on the WL for the EX, which is pretty much a must with this figure. (way it should be) And i'm 100% convinced it will convert. Still kinda irritated at the 3rd qtr bump, but as long as it comes out well.

Mine converted last week so I'm a happy camper. I'm sure yours will as well.

Back