1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE both headsculpts.

No regrets taking off the corset either.

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7741.jpg

Love the sculpted eye lashes on this one.

yjada3at.jpg

Just had to get her. Too big a fan and too good a looking figure. Only comic type fig in my collection, had to make the exception.
@Maglor: love that pose! Saved the last pic you posted of her too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be my foty. Easily in my top 5 favorite figures.

It's just starting to sink in what a grail figure this is for me. Harley kind of defines BTAS for me, and there has always been something about the whole Mad Love concept that I love.

Don't think I'd feel the same if I'd left the corset on.

I like both looks. With and without the corset. But I think I prefer without. Good to know you can have both options.

Well she arrived today, love the look, sideshow did a great job on her. Here she is in my detolf and posed with Mr.j. I tried to use the pose from the artwork inside.

IMG_20140228_204822_zps329a4ee5.jpg

IMG_20140228_204749_zpsd7e7c645.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Got mine but a replacement body needs to be sent out since the right elbow was broke. So i have to smash this body when the new one comes in. eek i mean it's harley so it's going to be hard but im getting a replacement so yay.

I think im going to get a decal done for her so she can have a regular base and give this to another figure. i just want all my dc to be on the same plane.

Aside from that yes this is an awesome figure well worth getting, by far the best Harley out there

Last edited:
A note just in case people think she might be too tall it's the peg connector in her boot if you can shorten it you might be able to drop a 1/4 "

Well, I had ordered her early on, but when release day came I was overwhelmed with too many releases all at once and had to cancel.

I was debating re-ordering her and using some reward points. I took a look today and saw the exclusive was back in stock! So, I threw down $119 of reward points and I'm getting her for, I think $91 with shipping! :)

I love the pics of her without the corset. To my mind, she looks a lot better that way.

Not a bad idea, but you would loose some range of motion.

Maybe but it could stand to go further in the boot some it might give her more security. plus combat boots like that there would be only some range anyway

She has quickly become one of my favourite figures in my collection. I actually like the corset look tbh. Posed with joker she really pops.

Hey Groovy I thought you were going to give your Harley the elf boots.

She has quickly become one of my favourite figures in my collection. I actually like the corset look tbh. Posed with joker she really pops.

She really is a nice figure. I think I prefer it with the corset off, but then, she does look kinda incomplete that way. I think the boots kinda throw off the look a bit. The boots suit the corset look though.

I'm curious to know if the Medicom shoes will be suitable in size & colour for this figure.

Yes im waiting on the booties to take in the rubber mold as we speak. if this 1st run doesn't work i have another idea to make them using a suspension method.
Im going to pour clear resin Tuesday for her new bootfeet. So fingers crossed with these new elf/jester shoes she will be not only shorter but in the right shoes for her costume. So we will find out this week if she has elf/jester shoes

She really is a nice figure. I think I prefer it with the corset off, but then, she does look kinda incomplete that way. I think the boots kinda throw off the look a bit. The boots suit the corset look though.

I'm curious to know if the Medicom shoes will be suitable in size & colour for this figure.

I think if the bootfeet where re-caste then drilled to fit sideshows pegs that is not a bad option but medicom is sooo expensive it's to bad someone who has the medicom doesn't just do that and offer them on this page for us.

The SS Harley is going to be much larger than Medicoms. Those feet would be tiny.

boots > tiny elf feet

Back