1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think Robins 'pixie' shoes would work for Harley if they were painted up ?

PD1379563494200.jpg

i wanted to post some pics of my homicidal couple. granted her right arm is broke but some clear thread helped me pose her with him until the replacement body comes in.

HPIM3604.JPG
HPIM3601.JPG

Aww don't they look sweet

Last edited:
Does anyone think Robins 'pixie' shoes would work for Harley if they were painted up ?
I think they would with some modding
no because they look like a peeled banana
Not if you heat them up and reshape the "peeled" bit. think it would work pretty nicely. however, I think if I had Harley, I'd go with something with a little more heel

y3a7unu6.jpg

Here's where mine is. Going to change up the poses when I get time and sorry for the crap pic. The lighting combined with the white makeup just makes it hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y3a7unu6.jpg

Here's where mine is. Going to change up the poses when I get time and sorry for the crap pic. The lighting combined with the white makeup just makes it hard

wow what an incredible figure, it's poses like this that really make this figure a must in the collection. Pose looks so natural looking with that headsculpt!

wow what an incredible figure, it's poses like this that really make this figure a must in the collection. Pose looks so natural looking with that headsculpt!

Thanks man. I'm not too happy with the pose and was inspired by one of the promo shots. Will update when I find a pose to my liking! Lol

Great pics everyone. I'll have to steal some poses once mine arrives tomorrow.

Ive had my harley for a few weeks, I think she looks AWESOME! The only gripe I have is the thickness in her base. SSC Jokers base was fairly thin / short. I have each of them on their base side by side and because hers is so much taller, it makes her look about the same height or taller then Joker which Im not too crazy about :/ But both SSC Joker and Harley are an awesome pair together.

Back