1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
harley_quinn_04.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar!

ocd-robocops-20090617072407895.jpeg

While I'm not a Batman collector, I'm quite impressed with what I've seen with Harley. The details on her accessories are great (I love the brass knuckles). SS stepped up their game with this one. I'm sure Mister J is happy to have her at his side.

:lol awesome.

I'm glad Sideshow throws in plenty of pegs for the hands. I was trying out new poses and the right wrist peg fell apart. First time that ever happened and I wasn't bending the wrist in a way that would cause a break (at least I don't think I was). Put a new peg in and started posing her again and everything was fine with the new one. Must have just been a defective peg but it's definitely made me more careful with her.

Yeah, I busted a wrist peg. Nice to have so many spares.

Absolutely worth it

:lecture

Wow, seeing these in hand pictures of her is amazing! I love how she looks without the corset. I'm so happy I saved my reward points for her!
Harley quinn for only $40? Please and Thank you!!

I sold my HT Selina Kyle to fund this. Wish I had another Kyle to sell. I love this figure. Just can't bring myself to take the corset off although I want to look at it off for a bit.

Awesome shots BP. love seeing the two of them truly together like that.

Just finished sculpting the bootfeet for harley in her jester shoes. I'm taking it to class to make a cast of it. then im doing a clear cast since it's all i got right now and post pics of her in her new shoes.

She will be here friday for me :panic:. i should also have joker tomorrow or Thursday loving these comic figures, will be picking up catwoman but not batman as i have m ultimate comic batman figure which is my custom miller bats.

Wow, seeing these in hand pictures of her is amazing! I love how she looks without the corset. I'm so happy I saved my reward points for her!
Harley quinn for only $40? Please and Thank you!!

That's a great deal. I got the reg. Harley in trade for an EXORCIST garage kit I paid $25 for, so I'm pretty stoked too.

Back