1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn video review by FiguresDotCom

my guess is the corset string

I'll be taking mine off. Wonder if someone here will do some custom Jester feet. Boots are ok but rather have jester type shoes.

I just wanted to mention again that even though the corset can be removed from Harley...getting it back on the figure will be challenging. Just FYI! :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks you I may leave it off love her classic look .

Here is the updated video everyone. Thanks!!

Great review, can't believe this is out already, anybody elser thinking, CRAP soooo many new figures...

-----> Anyways, does anybody know what the Chair joker is sitting on is called or where to get one????

much thanks to whom may know... :)

The chair is made by CM toys. I purchased mine here: https://www.manofactionfigures.com

Here is the updated video everyone. Thanks!!

Thanks again for the review. How are the knees on this figure? Are they the same construction as Joker's? The knee joints on him were made of a very soft plastic (almost rubber) and a straight leg pose was impossible without a stand. I'm really worried that Harley's will be the same. I was able to swap out Joker's knees, but Harley's outfit will make that very difficult, so I'm hoping they have not repeated this bizarre problem with this figure.

If it's anything like the new Baroness, the joints are smooth and firm. No rubber or ratched.

Good to know. Thanks.

Knees were fine for me and not stiff like Cobra Commander or Joker.

I will be removing corset on my Harley and will post photos.

Damn that chair is sold out... great review can't wait to get her in March/April.

Re: Harley Quinn

I think seeing it without the corset kinda makes me want an alternate set of footwear to match.

I agree 100%. However I will be leaving the corset on, so I"m fine with the boots. If I wanted to remove the corset, I would want her regular elf looking shoes. I love the corset. Not sure why everyone is hating on it lol

Looks like one of SS's best figures in that video to me. The sculpts and paint apps are fantastic.

Just How Challenging?

my guess is the corset string

Warrior Sigma is correct that it is the string on the corset that will present a challenge for some that may want to put the corset back on after they've removed it as the strings will need to be restrung through the corset.

-SideshowAlex

Challenge accepted.

Once it's off, it's never going back on mine anyway, so I'm cool with it.

Damn that chair is sold out... great review can't wait to get her in March/April.
If you look at the Man of action figures site,the chair isn't sold out,it lets you place the item into the cart.
They also have a black version of the chair too.
Luckily I found that BBTS sold them and bought one for my twin brother Shaun&EdFan.
It'll arrive before Harley does and Mr. J will be sitting in his new chair waiting for her!

Back