1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

I'll keep the corset. I may just take the lace off.

Yessssssssssssssss....

163.gif

Id love to see a pic without that terrible corset. I can sculpt her some elf shoe feet. I hat the clunky boots she has. was this ever released?

This is easily the most impressive figure of the whole line. Incredible!

Day08_010113_Harley02.jpg

I am stoked can't wait to burn the corset and give the boots to another figure but I do want her. Too bad she doesnt come with the hyena's on chains. that would be an excellent added assessories. or make them a seperate buy to keep cost low for those who dont want the pets.
I thinik a two heyena 1/6th scale set would be totally a viable set.

2866743-hyenas38.jpg

Last edited:

I hope she gets a fun 2nd head and as far as articulation of abdomon you can cover that since body suits are easy to fudge lol. Im sure they might dump the corset it doesnt do her justice. thats the best part of a proto because it's like a prep to take notes to make changes before big reveal.

Last edited:
I'm looking to have a second headsculpt I can swap for a different look. I like this one.
tabyqunu.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the pony tail look. As much as I love the Arkham games, I hate how they have basically made Harley look like crack Whooore.

wow harley equated with a crack whore this is going way off topic

why do statue/ figure makers like to put nipples on harley?
this fig has them and the SSC harley quinn PF have nips on them. is the room really that cold?

why do statue/ figure makers like to put nipples on harley?
this fig has them and the SSC harley quinn PF have nips on them. is the room really that cold?

Its so Harley can juice a lemon on the fly.

Back