1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What username or lookup is it under ?
All I could find was the SS bootleg suits.

Sideshow bootlegs suits?

The CAT TOYS 1/6 CT-001 Suicide Team Squad

SSC is Sideshow

1/6 Scale PC003 Harlep The Female Joker Clothing Suit No Body & Head

Thanks for the that, much appreciated

Sideshow bootlegs suits?

The CAT TOYS 1/6 CT-001 Suicide Team Squad

SSC is Sideshow

1/6 Scale PC003 Harlep The Female Joker Clothing Suit No Body & Head

Thanks for the that, much appreciated

Oh ok lol I'm oblivious when it comes o abbreviations. I got that cat toys set just because it was good for customization and an excuse to buy a phicen body lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the most recent one, suntntan, with a large bust. the newer muscular frame. the vegatable oil worked, untill the body soaked it in. got it on her. i'll need to keep tugging onit a bit here and there, she still has about a 1/4 inch of space in the crotch.but it's LOADS better than before. And as it's a skintight suit, i'm not worried about tears to the body from posing.

LOVING the hell outof the joints on this body.

Now to find her appropriate shoes.

the most recent one, suntntan, with a large bust. the newer muscular frame. the vegatable oil worked, untill the body soaked it in. got it on her. i'll need to keep tugging onit a bit here and there, she still has about a 1/4 inch of space in the crotch.but it's LOADS better than before. And as it's a skintight suit, i'm not worried about tears to the body from posing.

LOVING the hell outof the joints on this body.

Now to find her appropriate shoes.

Yeah it’s a shame the shoes don’t fit I love them! Arkham knight Harley Quinn has this outfit with those shoes. Mine has the gap in fabric between her legs too. Be careful when trying to fix it I tore mine a bit but fixed it with some glue easily!

Yeah it’s a shame the shoes don’t fit I love them! Arkham knight Harley Quinn has this outfit with those shoes. Mine has the gap in fabric between her legs too. Be careful when trying to fix it I tore mine a bit but fixed it with some glue easily!

That phicen body is amazing! That’s the one I got for it! Take some pics if you can I’d like to see her! [emoji12]

FYI if your using phicen use Saran Wrap on limbs to pull on tight costumes. Vegetable will destroy the body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. well ****. destroy how? I've already done it. should I try to wash it out? or just leave it be and hope for the best? I'm not intending to taketh suit off any time soon. If ever.

Clean body the oil will cause dry rot of the rubber.
Then coat body in corn starch. And Wrap limbs with Saran Wrap.

Turn costume inside out. Wipe down with a rag with soap. Clean it by hand. Air dry.

Redress figure.

Who ever told anyone on freaks to use oil should be called out because silicon is porous like skin. But oil is not compatible and will rot from inside out.

But if you want body should last year maybe 2 if you want a temporary figure. People on freaks generally don't care about care for phicen so replacing bodies doesn't bother anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back