1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn

Im sure u can body swap her...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

yeah , I haven't striped her down so I cant confirm but fully clothed on the Baroness the articulation is limited
and yes I could swap her out , but you know after dropping the money to get it , you kind of don't want to swap her out .

I just have some definitive ideas how I wish to pose my DG Gals , and both involve deeeep leg squats :)

Yeah it's a shame... I had to body swap my SSC Joker but not a huge deal.... Looking forward to final pics of Harley though... Hopefully we see them by next week.

I'm glad I'm getting her. I still think it's strange the exclusive sold out already. That doesn't happen too often anymore.

I gotta say this SSC Batman line are way more appealing than the Medicom Hush Line. How is SSC doing with their bodies nowadays? It's been years since I purchased any 1/6 figures from them.

I gotta say this SSC Batman line are way more appealing than the Medicom Hush Line. How is SSC doing with their bodies nowadays? It's been years since I purchased any 1/6 figures from them.

Well they have come a long way from the old "Buck" style bodies but Hot Toys has been ahead of them by a large margin still. Interesting enough the Medicom Harley will be able to out pose the SSC by a mile with significantly better articulation.

I like your location is that a play off Neo Tokyo from Akira? I just moved to Toronto recently myself :)

Im sure an hot toys female body it should do fine...

Well they have come a long way from the old "Buck" style bodies but Hot Toys has been ahead of them by a large margin still. Interesting enough the Medicom Harley will be able to out pose the SSC by a mile with significantly better articulation.

I like your location is that a play off Neo Tokyo from Akira? I just moved to Toronto recently myself :)
You caught me, Just picked up a copy of Funimation's release of the movie and my love was rekindled (had to find a way to incorporate it into my SSF account).

I think the new female body is great. Baroness is the best female that SS put out. I don't expect Harley and Catwoman to be any different.

Well thats good to know then...

I think the new female body is great. Baroness is the best female that SS put out. I don't expect Harley and Catwoman to be any different.

From the pic at TA the body looks close to a Hot Toys female body. Can you confirm if that's true?

Looks the same to me... But not sure as I have no hot toys female figs...

Same here.. I'm actually looking forward to all the sideshow Batman figures...

Not a big deal to me easy body swap...

Congrats! I'm sure she will be awesome. There's not so many headsculpt that I think can capture the character perfectly, and this one does. The Catwoman doesn't get there, I think, but the headsculpt's not bad as well.

Back