1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn

100218-harley-quinn-002.jpg this head sculpt did it for me. really conveys her playful attitude

I really dig the design of this figure except the corset. Just ruins the figure for me. If it was removable to the point where it was the classic Harley look without it, it might save the figure for me.

I really dig the design of this figure except the corset. Just ruins the figure for me. If it was removable to the point where it was the classic Harley look without it, it might save the figure for me.

Removing the corset won't be a problem but getting the corset back on (if one chose to put it back on) may be difficult for some. That said....she looks pretty good without the corset on. New photos of a final production piece of Harley will be published on site in the next few weeks too that will give people a good look of the piece with and without the corset on.

-SideshowAlex

View attachment 89985 this head sculpt did it for me. really conveys her playful attitude

I absolutely love that expression, and the brass knuckles. I wish the PF had looked like this.

I can remove the lace from the corset - since when is Harl a lace-wearing type - but the thing I could not get past was the footwear. I could not think of a way to replace the boots, and I was scared to try and sculpt a pair of more traditional shoes for a $200 figure.

Pretty excited after seeing Baroness review to see harley come out just as good. I'll be waiting 4 others to take her corset off if I like the look better. If can get a 2nd maybe parted out 4 both hs and just have 1 with the corset on.

Removing the corset won't be a problem but getting the corset back on (if one chose to put it back on) may be difficult for some. That said....she looks pretty good without the corset on. New photos of a final production piece of Harley will be published on site in the next few weeks too that will give people a good look of the piece with and without the corset on.

-SideshowAlex

Wow, thank you for the info, Alex! and the jester earflaps (I dunno what that's called) can be switched right? just make sure that the face stays like that on the production piece, and Harley will be all great! :)

I absolutely love that expression, and the brass knuckles. I wish the PF had looked like this.

I can remove the lace from the corset - since when is Harl a lace-wearing type - but the thing I could not get past was the footwear. I could not think of a way to replace the boots, and I was scared to try and sculpt a pair of more traditional shoes for a $200 figure.

Agree with you, I wish the PF had looked this way, I will order it in a blink. As for the boots, I kinda like it. It brings a somewhat badass attitude for Harley, just like the brass knuckles. Wham!! and Bam!! kick and punch thingy.. hahaha.

-SideshowAlex
plural?? :monkey2

Wow, thank you for the info, Alex! and the jester earflaps (I dunno what that's called) can be switched right? just make sure that the face stays like that on the production piece, and Harley will be all great! :)

Agree with you, I wish the PF had looked this way, I will order it in a blink. As for the boots, I kinda like it. It brings a somewhat badass attitude for Harley, just like the brass knuckles. Wham!! and Bam!! kick and punch thingy.. hahaha.

also the boots have KA-POW engraved on the soles; according to the description

Correct! Folks will be able to take her head dress 'pigtails' off and switch them around and such.

-SideshowAlex

Sounds like she is gonna turn out awesome. I love her boots. And with the news that you can take off the lacey stuff, she will look great.

did anyone else see the in hand pics over on comicvine????? someone has her and posted a review.....i lost the link but you can google her and scroll down a few pages and there are pics as well. i think the paint job on her extra face could been better with the inhand doll...but whatever. her base is pretty awesome!

overall looks really awesome. Don't see why they didn't use their traditional round base though...slight nit but i would be nice for them to be consistent. Would be terrible if the rest have this kind of base and Joker is the only one left out with the ordinary SS base

Looks great, even though I gotta wait til May before I get her...

Back