1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's the exact same figure but Black/Grey Bats definitely looks bigger to me :lol

Thanks or the comparison pics.

Great side by side pic's Grimlock could please post some with the short ear cowl on Thanks.

Love the long eared bats. Did bats ship in same type of shipper like blue and grey one did with heavier weight cardboard and with print on box what figure it is? Or plane box and lighter weight cardboard like dead pool did? Thanks so much. Debating on getting one on eBay for 183.00 shipped. I am kinda ocd and collect shippers.

Mine came in a dangerously-thin cardboard box. That's two figures in a row. Come on, Sideshow, protect the product!!

At least BBTS is still shipping with good protective padding and oversize boxes.
Mine arrived well protected.

At least BBTS is still shipping with good protective padding and oversize boxes.
Mine arrived well protected.

Sideshow better rethink their shipper quality really fast. Not going to be pushed into paying 10.00 to have it double boxed to avoid damage to retail box. Glad I am buying like only 1/5 as much as I did before. Getting easier to get out of the hobby since it seems figures are seeing large es anymore. Does not feel like you have a collectible that is unique and limited as they seemed to be. Just my opinion guys, not stating facts.

Just got this guy the other day and while I still think he's great, He's not the same quality as the first batman. Mainly, I was really hoping the cape would be the exact same as the last one, just black, Unfortunately, it's a sort of pleather on the outside and it makes it stiffer, so it doesn't drape like the other one. He also seems a little less stable than the other one to me somehow. I think his right leg might be a hair shorter, but I might just be paranoid. I'll have to take some pictures after i get him properly futzed.

Same here on the cape.
Mine has some bad wrinkles and they dont seem to want to come out no matter what I've tried.
Why couldn't they have just stuck with the other material which was great?

Thanks ssc, instead of just changing the color, switch material also. Too bad another case of decrease quality. At least price was not jacked up from last bats.

quality has definitely gone down a bit on this one. Mine came with two right arms! :slap: deciding on if i should go the replacement route or just return it altogether

quality has definitely gone down a bit on this one. Mine came with two right arms! :slap: deciding on if i should go the replacement route or just return it altogether

Wow. So much for QC. Did you at least get a right and left leg? Def. Waiting till he is discounted. Looks like ssc has found a cheaper Chinese factory to put together the figures or hired younger kids to assemble them.

This is what kills me. Their Deadpool figure is great. Tons of accessories. It is like they do not care about the DC line at all.

I'm with you on the cape. feels kind of rubbery to me? its not terrible but its not the same quality as the first release. I do like the grapple gun this time around. cool looking piece.

Odd... my original Blue one has a rubbery feel cape, but I love it. In pics, it looks like the same material, but I guess I'll have to wait to get it in hand...

The new one is more rubbery than the first.
I wouldn't really mind it if it wasn't so wrinkled.
The rubber seems to hold a set more than the material in the first cape.

Back