1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick and dirty pics incoming. Kinda bummed. My symbol is frayed a little on mine and the suit has a couple snags on it, still looks nice, but don't think its enough for me to complain and return it. I'll probably grab a second to customize anyways so I can just swap parts then.

Thank you very much for the pics, Mr. Grimlockisking. Much appreciated. :)

Can I ask: is it true the face plates on this figure aren't fitting snugly enough? It does appear (from a few photos, and in the posted TessJess video comparison) that the face plate is ever-so-slightly jutting out from the cowl under the cheeks, thus revealing where the flesh colouring ends on the top of the plate. Or could it be that the plate wasn't pushed in tightly enough in the photos here? Just wondering...

gt knight 1.jpg

gt knight 2.jpg

I have the same left leg imperfection snagging his tights. Well, I only paid $75 thanks to my RPs.

Last edited:
I just got this figure and it is gorgeous! I wish Sideshow would show the rest of its DC line this kinda love!!!(can we get a Superman Re-do?!?!?)
This is THE idealized Batman, I wont need another representation after this guy!

Thank you very much for the pics, Mr. Grimlockisking. Much appreciated. :)

Can I ask: is it true the face plates on this figure aren't fitting snugly enough? It does appear (from a few photos, and in the posted TessJess video comparison) that the face plate is ever-so-slightly jutting out from the cowl under the cheeks, thus revealing where the flesh colouring ends on the top of the plate. Or could it be that the plate wasn't pushed in tightly enough in the photos here? Just wondering...

View attachment 221641

View attachment 221642

I'll take some more pics tonight when I can mess around with it some more nad let you know. I remember thinking they didn't fit in there as tightly as I thought they would, but that could just be because i was in a hurry to mess with it before work.

I just got this figure and it is gorgeous! I wish Sideshow would show the rest of its DC line this kinda love!!!(can we get a Superman Re-do?!?!?)
This is THE idealized Batman, I wont need another representation after this guy!

I don't think Superman needs a re-do. But I'm in rare crowd probably...

I like this version, though not enough to buy it, having already got the first SSC Batman - hopefully SSC will do Robin next.

I would not hold my breath for a Robin. They showed the Flash a long time ago. Has not gone up for pre-order. Green Lantern is just going to sit in their warehouse. I don't think this line is a priority anymore.

Anyone have both? I'd love to see them side by side.

I love the long ears on the black caped suit.

I wouldn't say this line is dead but definitely on life support. The lack of new announcements or previews isn't never a good thing and that's more the thing over the fact that The Flash isn't ordered yet. They admitted that there were issues with both The Flash and GL in the GL thread. Not even variants, a new Superman, a different Joker, a variant of Catwoman or Harley Quinn. There is a well to go to so they could keep the line going and keep interest but the fact they aren't going there is a telling sign.

It'd be a bit sad, they've fought for this license for so long, it was mentioned of being wanted by SSC 10 years ago in an SDCC Chat (remember those?) and the fact that it is fizzling is a bit sad.

At least they've got more out of this than the foray into Marvel 1:6.

...a new Superman, a different Joker, a variant of Catwoman or Harley Quinn. There is a well to go to so they could keep the line going and keep interest but the fact they aren't going there is a telling sign.

A Harley Quinn variant (or even re-release) would be well received, as she's becoming difficult to get for a reasonable price nowadays.

As much as I love this figure I am having a hell of a time keeping the face plates in. They fall out at the drop of a hat and even when I do get them in they don't always sit flush with the cowl. Anyone else having this problem and if so whats your solution because I really don't want to have to glue the faces in.

I would not hold my breath for a Robin. They showed the Flash a long time ago. Has not gone up for pre-order. Green Lantern is just going to sit in their warehouse. I don't think this line is a priority anymore.

I know... it's a damn shame! The flash looked really nice in the previews, would have preferred a smoother material for the bodysuit but overall a nice looking figure – The Green Lantern figure, however, was a car crash... and what makes it worse is that the PF figure shows how it should have been! Not to mention SSC's complete disregard for overwhelmingly negative customer feedback,
Batman seems to have been given a bit more respect, so would hope that Robin is in the pipeline, and that he would get a decent figure produced... i'd love classic **** Grayson, but would settle for any version to be honest.

Back