1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pick of my work in progress shelf
Getting ready to move so it will be awhile.
1ba6c1a9eff8656e681e10642b395f8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick pick of my work in progress shelf
Getting ready to move so it will be awhile.
1ba6c1a9eff8656e681e10642b395f8a.jpg

Woah, that's awesome, love the Superman pose. Keep eyeing up Gotham Knight Batman, will pull the trigger eventually and make the purchase.

Thanks
Batman is worth it especially if discounted with a coupon.
Hoping they do Flash still to put him with these two. Till then I am getting an Arrow figure.

Thank you
I think it's from the Arkham game. Found it online and sent it to Walgreens.

Very cool set up Joda! :clap

sometimes I wish I still had this but every my first one that I sent back, I can't get myself to pull the trigger on it

Thanks Gipetto, yea I went back and forth because of the floppy bodies I've been hearing about.
I had the first one and sold it. I regretted it because it was honestly my favorite bats I ever had. Being able to actually do some awesome posing sold me. The ht movie figs are awesome but hate the articulation with the suits used.
Glossed up the shelf and added nameplates
e0fd1566fb398bb1ec16ee13c4b9699d.jpg

Great pic's and setup Joda! Originally wanted to get this one, but went with the SS blue/grey because of better reviews. Your pictures have me considering this one again, to go along with the blue/grey Bats, which I'm very happy with.

Great pic's and setup Joda! Originally wanted to get this one, but went with the SS blue/grey because of better reviews. Your pictures have me considering this one again, to go along with the blue/grey Bats, which I'm very happy with.

Thank you, lol and I am considering the blue one again but display space is reserved so not sure.

are all the bat symbols kinda off center abit? saw it at a con today and good price but symbol seemed kinda off to the right. is that just the suit needing a futz or is that issue? goin back tomorrow. what was the SS ex accessory for this?

Mine seems straight so not sure.
No exclusive on this

confused- only way to use stand normally is with the waist clip option? crotch support option is way to high, feet are inch or so off the base with that.

edit: got it, smaller stand piece was in larger piece etc

oh wow was not prepared for how cool batman in 1/6 is, really enjoy this. even with the probs(loose hips, cape needs extreme futzing, symbol is all stretched to one side, faceplates not as snug). have the 1/12 mezcos and are great but in 1/6 bats is so dope.

so im thinkin on getting another 1/6 batman. obvious choice is the ss blue/grey but some of those customs with mei outfit ashcan(i think) head are really impressive.:panic:

go blue/grey? or pony up for a custom? anyone went down a similar path after getting their first 1/6 batman? instantly want more...

Welcome aboard
The blue version is also very nice.

Back