1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post a few more pics. I really love this figure. They did a great job of including retro and modern ideas into the different sculpts/outfit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really like this figure but haven't picked it up yet because I have the first sideshow release. I if this had had a yellow symbol, it would've been an instant purchase. Does Tony Meis still do batman suits?

I really like this figure but haven't picked it up yet because I have the first sideshow release. I if this had had a yellow symbol, it would've been an instant purchase. Does Tony Meis still do batman suits?

Yes he does, though I'm not sure which ones. You can contact him through his facebook page.

So in all, what were the QC issues with the figure?

I can only speak for mine, but the only issue mine has is with the face plates not wanting to stay in the long ear sculpt. His hip joints aren't as tight as I would like, but I'm still able to get him into poses. I don't tend to do really contorted poses anyway.

I really like this version but with everything coming out from HT it keeps getting shuffled to the back. Great to see pics of it though.

Here are some shots I did for a review and just messing around. The only thing that I need to really mess with is the stand because I didn't realize it works as just a normal stand :slap

Awesome photos as always!

Nice pics. Love the miller-esque look of this version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like this version but with everything coming out from HT it keeps getting shuffled to the back. Great to see pics of it though.

Thanks a lot! I guess more will come as it seems I can't stop playing with this figure. :) *Almost* a pleasure when one is patient and manages to work with the cape.

Thanks to all those who show some love for this figure. It deserves it!

Thanks a lot! I guess more will come as it seems I can't stop playing with this figure. :) *Almost* a pleasure when one is patient and manages to work with the cape.

Awesome pic. Mine arrives next month. Last flex pay. I got him for 179.00 with free shipping through Sideshow!

Wow, this makes me wanna buy this.

Here are some shots I did for a review and just messing around. The only thing that I need to really mess with is the stand because I didn't realize it works as just a normal stand :slap

Awesome pic's guys. :hi5: :yess: :clap

Anyone sell parts of this figure? Looking for some boots and gauntlets thanks

Toy Anxiety currently has the gauntlets: Sideshow Collectibles - Loose - TV & Movies - DC Comics - Batman Gotham Knight - Toy Anxiety

no boots, but they will probably part out more later on, check their thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dealers/36888-hello-toy-anxiety-1290.html and/or website Toy Anxiety daily for updates. Good guys to do business with too!

Back