SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought this was vader's fist.:confused:

Vader%20Fist%20smaller.jpg

I'm not one for stands as exclusives, but it does cut down on the complaining. It also makes sense because it really isn't a vital added piece to the product. Those that want the exclusive label get it and those that may have missed it won't feel like they really missed out on something. There will always be those die-hards that have to have the exclusive version, but these stands are not essential. So in a way I do love these stands because it means I can buy from a retailer for less and (for me) not feel that I've missed out on something.

Good and valid points. Thanks.

I just pre-ordered this one from Sideshow. I forgot that I had some reward points and I finally used them. This figure is totally RAD!!!

Looks like they changed the stand so the clamp wont go around the waist. Looks like HT style now.

Yeah. it'd be great to see some new pics...wonder if the one featured on that backstage clip was a production model or proto? If it's the prod...I'm really liking the deco...a bit toned down from the previous two.

The feet sound interesting and yes, I'm very happy about the new style stand....my question on that is....will they be available separately so we may update the previous clones we have? Hope so...

The feet sound interesting and yes, I'm very happy about the new style stand....my question on that is....will they be available separately so we may update the previous clones we have? Hope so...

Not just clones but I'd like to grab a few for many of my figures.

Back