SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'm looking forward to this one. Gotta get two though. I want to do the same display with ROTS Anakin and 501st as I did with ANH Vader and Stormies.

I got mine today, and here is some pics of the 501st Legion Clone Troop;

img0011aqf.jpg
img0014ds.jpg

img0012ja.jpg

img0013d.jpg

The suit inside looks different!! :yess:
img0016h.jpg

SSC, you should have done this suit at the first time you made a clone trooper!!!

Stand's changed
img0019tb.jpg

img0022zp.jpg
img0024iq.jpg

img0052r.jpg

Hope you like it!!

SSC, you should have done this suit at the first time you made a clone trooper!!!

img0052r.jpg

Hope you like it!!

You are so right about having the present suit earlier. I would purchase the other 3 troopers again if Sideshow re-releases them in the new suit with difference weathering.

Great pics btw, Aries_Bell!

I love the new textured body glove on this new release, i will probally go with the 501st figure first.

My favorite legion of clones finally getting here. :rock Very glad to see this one is coming with the new body glove and the u ring.

They did dump it on FireFly. I hope SS will start offering the U-Ring stands soon for sale. I'd like to get a few to replace my old C-Ring.

There must be a way to curve the "c" into a "u" without too much problem. I've never tried though, it's just a thought I had. I'll take a look and might try with an extra I have.

I got mine today, and here is some pics of the 501st Legion Clone Troop;
Hope you like it!!

Thanks for the pics! Looks great. Will be getting mine next week! /applaud sideshow!

Back