SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered.
" Feeling it - Not feeling it..." All these pics are high-res close ups. When he is displayed, and looked at from a 'usual' viewing distance, he will do great.
Don't think we will see another Yoda for a long time now, so for $100, it's a good buy.

This is pretty much my opinion as well. From typical viewing distance, it will be fine, and non collectors are gonna go "...whoa...".

Preordered.

I don't really like either version that much to tell y'all the truth. See - where devil76 says the SSC one is almost money.. nah, I don't agree. :lol

The Medi has a sunken looking face & long neck - don't like that. However, the head has that wrinkled 'rubbery' (?) I guess look to it.. which resembles the puppet. The SSC one, has the wrong shaped face & less detail to it I feel.

Look - it's all relative to what we see personally, as always..

+1. Am still on the lookout for that definitive yoda. But dang that custom medi is close

I'd say Yoda was intense in that scene. But this:

SID4342lg_zps0f819f35.jpg

makes me pray that it won't swallow my soul! :horror

soulswallower_zps64451a60.jpg

:wink1:

Haaaaaa!!!!! That is hilarious! Swallow your soul? Yoda? Really? Wow.

I say if you feel it needs tweaking, write them an email and let them know. I posted on the twelve days page, but SS doesn't seem to post criticism on their boards anymore. I plan to write directly to CS just to let it be known. Please do the same.
SS, PIMP THIS PORTRAIT!

Yup. I've been wanting to try it with a couple figures lately. No luck though.

I was hoping to use the heads from the artfx to do a 1/6 custom using the SS yoda body. Here's what I have planned.
e6uvu3yq.jpg
unytybyz.jpg
pa3eresa.jpg

Anybody have a side by side with the artfx and the SS?

With 2 head sculpts and accessories for choice of display options, I am thinking of getting 2.:ted

How big is the GG yoda AOTC bust. Will a head swap work?
gadajeny.jpg
evasy3y3.jpg
emu8e9a6.jpg

I think it looks good but not sure of the scale. Plus at $150 to $200 you might as well by the $200+ custom head with pers.

Back