SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty bad when some are thinking of buying the figure only to change the head sculpt. :lol

I mean, I don't blame any of you. I'd likely do the same. :D

I like this. Not enough to PO it right away but enough to get it. I will be happy when the day finall comes that I don't have to resculpt and repaint SS Star Wars figures

Or.. you could just by pass it, & wait for HT to do it right. :huh :monkey3

:lol

We'll be dead before that happens. Been what a year w/o another reveal AND not a sneak peak of the next SW figure in that new pic they released for 2013 figures

I like this. Not enough to PO it right away but enough to get it. I will be happy when the day finall comes that I don't have to resculpt and repaint SS Star Wars figures

We'll be dead before that happens. Been what a year w/o another reveal AND not a sneak peak of the next SW figure in that new pic they released for 2013 figures

The copyright credits on DX07 reads SIDESHOW as the licensee of Star Wars. It makes it seem that Bespin Luke was a product made by Hot Toys FOR Sideshow Collectibles. And seeing that there's no news/teasers/reveal for another HT Star Wars figure, we could say that FOR NOW it's a one-time deal.

I'm just not going to wait around for HT to make the characters I want. I'd be frickin 80 by the time I have all the core people!

I reckon they've no doubt got some killer stuff brewing, & when they unleash it (sooner than we may think) folks will be complaining about not being able to keep up. :lol

I reckon they've no doubt got some killer stuff brewing, & when they unleash it (sooner than we may think) folks will be complaining about not being able to keep up. :lol

And this assumption is based on - ?

I would have no trouble keeping up, I'd simply skip over other HT figures I may have otherwise purchased. Bye-bye Marvel, hello Star Wars...simple!

Wow seem's like no love for yoda. I still need to pick him up more pics need to be posted please.

I gots love for Yoda,and admittedly this is damn close......close but no cigar. With just a Slight bit more of work they could have a hell of a hit!

True. I for one would love Hot Toys to make more Star Wars figures. :)

I would too, but we'd be lucky to see 5 figures in a decade, what with Luke being so long between reveal and production?

Anyway, this Yoda isn't good enough, I don't care if it comes with heaps of stuff, it needs improving, I'll wait for more pics.

It looks ok. Good enough to get and be brought into my secret customizing laboratory. Moowaa ha ha ha!!! Cough! Sorry.

Alrighty then, lovely. :lol

Not joking, the prices they are charging is getting out of control, and this hobby is an extravagance, not a necessity. If HT tackles SW in a serious and meaningful way, something else will have to go if I'm going to collect it. I can no longer justify shelling out this kind of money for dolls that will likely have lost their value in 10 years. I've been collecting long enough to know, it's happened before, it'll happen again, likely when desktop 3-D printing becomes a reality. SW was one of the things that got me into collecting, it is a first love and will be hard to pass up. Collecting Marvel in 1/6 scale came later, it's much easier to let that go. If you would like to indiscriminately fork over hundreds of dollars for everything with a HT label on it, be my guest.... :clap

If you would like to indiscriminately fork over hundreds of dollars for everything with a HT label on it, be my guest.... :clap
Where did I say that? :lol

I've never collected that way. I'm just commenting on the gripes about folks waiting forever.

I'm just putting it out there; the wait might not be as long as some think.

My last post there was saying 'power to ya'.. nothing more.

Internet conversations & lost context.. :lol

Last edited:
Back