SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will get this if SS don't f up the paint again (wonky eyes)

A number of people got ESB Yodas with wonky eyes and got new figs. But then the puppet in the movie had a lazy eye (quite noticeably so in some scenes) so maybe it's sort of screen accurate!

Since there offering his council chair im hoping they will make them for the full size figures also that be sweet the jedie council.

Funny... I just posted in another thread how I thought HT was a distributor for Sideshow. And there it seems to confirm what I was thinking :lol

But yeah, the Yoda is all Sideshow. HT used to get credit on the figures with the armored body and for the Hobbit's; but now I don't think any of the Sideshow releases are a collaboration.

However, I think some licenses are still held by Sideshow (like 1/6 Star Wars) so you'll see a Sideshow logo on the box, but the product is still 100% Hot Toys.

Along those lines, I know you are right but since we know Hasbro is the primary license holder of the SW 1:6, why don't we see their logo? :dunno

That I do not know... Maybe the way the license is handled is different between Hasbro and Sideshow than it is between Sideshow and Hot Toys :huh

It's at least different than what they have with GI-Joe; as the Joe figure do have a Hasbro logo.

Well hasbro did stop making 1/6 Star Wars figures a while ago. Now they just make 4 inch figs. Maybe they sold the 1/6 license to SS.

I don't know what's going on with the Joe line.

Back