SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I should have bought the Medi version when I had a chance last year. It was only going for $90 at the time. Can't believe people are asking $300 - $400 for him now

Maybe I should have bought the Medi version when I had a chance last year. It was only going for $90 at the time. Can't believe people are asking $300 - $400 for him now

That's just crazy! You should be able to find one somewhere for a better price than that.

Not sure if this one's been done...

9941435516_0c631e48c5_c.jpg

Got my angry yoda face in today. I know they say not to light anything on fire, but I really want to see the head I have to destroy melt...

I don't understand their whole destroy replacement policy. You should be allowed to keep it for the inconvenience caused by their screw up.

I get It. It's annoying but I do get it. I think if they didn't make you destroy it, the downside would be they wouldn't be as willing to replace small defects for free. BC if I get a $200 figure and say there is some kind of paint defect, I want it replaced. But a $200 figure with a paint defect still has some value, so why should I be able to sell my defective one for $100-150 when I am getting another one for free? The destroy policy ensures you are only retaining what you paid for. Yes it's an inconvenience when you get defective stuff, but very few toy companies are willing to exchange things as willingly as sideshow has been in my experience.

...it makes sense...until they get that one squirrelly fan that puts their eye out or hurts themselves destroying the piece who is actually obnoxious enough to hire a lawyer and blame SSCs for the injury.

...then we're all screwed.

...it makes sense...until they get that one squirrelly fan that puts their eye out or hurts themselves destroying the piece who is actually obnoxious enough to hire a lawyer and blame SSCs for the injury.

...then we're all screwed.

True. Silly as it sounds, the courts are rife with this kind of stuff.

I got mine today, found it in the box like this...
Anyone else had the same?

l4ep.jpg

Can anyone explain what's up with the QC issues, I mean figures go from China to Cali and no one looks at what is getting shipped to warehouses or direct to customer? Just would be nice to understand

So you want them to open every figure that comes to the warehouse before it's shipped?

Can anyone explain what's up with the QC issues, I mean figures go from China to Cali and no one looks at what is getting shipped to warehouses or direct to customer? Just would be nice to understand

So you want them to open every figure that comes to the warehouse before it's shipped?

Apparently someone needs to, thats the point of QC isn't it?

No ones asking them to micrometer ****, but when you see a guy get a Yoda in pieces, this could have been seen just by opening the magnetic cover.

Or what about the people that got Joker's instead of Yoda? They don't even need to open a box to fix those kind of screw ups.

Back