SS, Number the 1:1 Iron Man bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to write the number on the base. SS may think about coming out number cert (COA) and pack it together with the bust.

That may be a good idea? ;)

No need to write the number on the base. SS may think about coming out number cert (COA) and pack it together with the bust.

That may be a good idea? ;)

Yea sounds like a good idea, but then they have to print 1500 pieces of paper and write down the ES's on all of them by hand, and then individually wrap and insert them into 1500 shipping boxes.
I want them shipped now please:D
Again i stress that these be shipped to retailers first.

They didn't forget it dude.:confused:
Marvel sticked their as$ in at the last minute at said that the bust HAD to have an ES. It was produced with the intention of being an open edition.

So it's official that it will be numbered in some way?

the most important thing about this piece is that es of 1500 is too high. ı think the right think was to limit it at 500 and number it.

Am I the only one who is concerned about more recasts because of this? I am not a sculptor myself but this item has to be a recasters dream. It's expensive, should be pretty easy to make a cast of it, basically a 2 color paintjob (I've seen painted recasts of the first predator bust on ebay so this should be really easy). I don't know about the light up, but in the end it's just 2 LED behind semi-transparent plastic right?
I can't blame SS for this of course, the character just looks like this. But I feel they are making it too easy for recasters when they don't number this bust.
What do you think?

Great news! The two I bought will be arriving on the 15th. Also waiting list number was converted to an order for the Mark II Helmet Replica by Museum Replicas. I put myself on the Waiting List two days ago and today Sideshow converted it to an order! 250 of those babies are being made. It would be nice to have one under 100.

Back