SS, Number the 1:1 Iron Man bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geto10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow,

Please number the Iron Man 1:1 bust, since you already set an ES for it. After all this years working with us collectors you should know how important it is for us to see a number on the base.

First it was supposed to be an open ES, then it was delayed, then again and now again. The only reason no one is canceling this is because no one else is producing this. :monkey2

I'm not accusing you of anything, but if I wanted to make more than 1500 busts, I would not number them either. This is the first though that came to our minds.

Many collectors are upset with this.

Hopefully Dusty will reply.

/Collectors :D

I couldnt agree more. I made the move as soon as it was available for preorder and I must admit the continuing rescheduling of the release date is starting to grate abit on my nerves. I also agree with geto10's comment about this piece not being numbered.....well yet another want of the collector being overlooked. I know some collectors dont feel numbering an item as being necessary but imo, if there was ever a piece that deserved being numbered, it is this!! Come on Sideshow, give the collector what they want.......after all, a silver pen doesnt cost that much now, does it? Dont waste another opportunity like you did with the Termi Endoskull.....that was another piece that shouldve been numbered!!

P.

numbering the piece is not gonna stop them from making more. Once they number 1500 bust, they can make more and number them from 1501 to whenever.

What Sideshow/Winston need to do is to make a Mark 2 bust.

numbering the piece is not gonna stop them from making more. Once they number 1500 bust, they can make more and number them from 1501 to whenever.

If the ES is set to 1500 and they number them, they won't produce more and carry on with 1501.. What the hell are you talking about? :lol

Yeah come on Sideshow! Get it numbered!!

I'm already gutted that you've delayed it YET again :banghead

Agreed, Get your marker pen out and get numbering!

Oh and whilst your at it get a press release sent out so we really know what the hells going on, not keeping the customer up to date is just bad service!

i don't mind waiting for a bit longer in order to get this numbered. it will really mean a lot to us sideshow.

I don't even have one on Pre-Order, but great thread to start geto10. This piece NEEDS TO BE NUMBERED!

What Sideshow shouldve done is include the Arc Reactor chestpiece and numbered this sucker giving this the status of coolest 1:1 ever!!

Trust is an important business foundation, playing tricks like that doesn't help improve it.

im with geto....

i exclusively collect the 1:1 busts.....this is such a nice piece and it deserves to be a numbered collectible!!!

I'll be happy with just only the number (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc) without the edition size (1500) printed. If there are needs to produce more, then continue with the 1501, 1502, etc. But, please number them.

One of the fun in this hobby is to find out what number I'm getting...

LOL..it's not the same. Most collectors do not like to alter the original state.

I'm still kind of puzzle why announce the edition size when it's an actual open edition. Since we all know the ES of 1500 now, might as well number them.

Anyhow, I'll be happy with whatever Sideshow decides to do...

Why don't you guys just number your own? That way you get the number you want.

Exactly! If we know the ES, then just number it! It will also prevent it from being recast.

SS' should have left it where it was.. Open Edition, no announcements..

Back