SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Looks amazing and very much looking forward to this one!! SS are getting better and better by the looks of things so far esp this SDCC!!

:( not much for LOTR
we want more pf:banana
Gimli :gimli
Witch-king of Angmar
Saruman :saruman
Boromir
Arwen - with Hadhafang :arwen
Come on Sideshow give a reason
to love you again :inlove

Legolas PF is the one i've been waiting for. Make it happen Sideshow.:joy

Legolas PF is the one i've been waiting for. Make it happen Sideshow.:joy

I suppose the 2 minute gap between your 2 posts was the time in which you saw that it HAS happened! :rotfl :peace :chug

Great likeness I agree, can't wait. :banana

I agree. I wasn't terribly impressed when Sideshow revealed pics of Legolas on their site. From the recent Comic Con pics, it seems the face sculpt is vastly improved and the orc skull looks much better. I understand that he's more than six months away, but I'm hoping that the final production piece is the same as to what was shown during Comic Con.

wow! great shot DinoDB1975!

im now on the waitlist! will never allow this to pass

I suppose the 2 minute gap between your 2 posts was the time in which you saw that it HAS happened! :rotfl :peace :chug

Great likeness I agree, can't wait. :banana

:lol

I don't know. I almost like the regular version more. The single skull just looks kind of out of place. I think he should be sipping a margarita out of it like it's a mug!

wow! great shot DinoDB1975!

im now on the waitlist! will never allow this to pass

Thanks, but I didn't take the pic. It's from Michael Crawford's site.

I wasn't terribly impressed when Sideshow initially showed Legolas, but the pics from Comic Con have changed that. Looks great, especially the expression on the face sculpt. I like how the changed the orc head as well.

Last edited:

Just received notice of an unexpected wait list conversion for the Legolas PF exclusive.

Going to cancel unless anyone here wants it. I am in the UK.

i canceld this one a while ago , but i jumped back on the waitlist now :)

I had my waitlist for the reg convert. I'm going to ride that out and see what happens with the Ex I have waitlisted.

Too bad you can't somehow transfer orders to different accounts so in Oxfordian's case...instead of him having to buy it and then sell it to someone, he could just transfer it to someone elses account.

Just received notice of an unexpected wait list conversion for the Legolas PF exclusive.

Going to cancel unless anyone here wants it. I am in the UK.

A very generous offer. Hopefully someone takes you up on it. :D

I'm still contemplating on whether or not to go for the ex. At first the skull was kind of meh, but at CC it looked a lot better.

The last set of photo's of this PF looks top notch. As long as china doesn't kill the paint apps this is going to be an awesome addition. I can't wait for it. My order for the exclusive is in and will not be canceled.

I agree. I hope the statue shown at Comic Con is as close to the production piece as possible. The Legolas sculpt is fantastic, and the orc "skull" looled way better than the Sideshow proto pics; the skull looks more like a severed, dessicated head than a skull.

Back