SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Believe it or not, this is the only thing I currently have on preorder with Sideshow. I'm definitely not cancelling this one, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures from the floor, even if it isn't a new announcement.

Some new pics from Toy World. I think the pics look better than the ones on Sideshow's site. I especially like the side detail of the orc skull.

2vhwz2e.jpg

zuoyro.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, pics are from the Captain Toy site...have to give proper credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

Wow, those are great pic's and this is the best representation of Legolas....ever! :rock

I agree...SS has been stepping up their pieces with whats been shown at the con!! Can't wait to get this exclusive.

After the Orc ships this is the only order I have with SS myself but hat should change after SDCC 09.

Great SCULPT....Best Legolas ever IMO.

Man this is one of my most wanted pieces and I'm just not sure if I'm gonna be able to get it anymore. Since it comes out 1st Quarter, it's gonna depend on how hard Christmas expenses hit me. It'll really hurt if I have to cancel. :monkey2 :(

Man this is one of my most wanted pieces and I'm just not sure if I'm gonna be able to get it anymore. Since it comes out 1st Quarter, it's gonna depend on how hard Christmas expenses hit me. It'll really hurt if I have to cancel. :monkey2 :(

Start saving now and if it does come too soon after Christmas, Flex it.

I'm betting it will be closer to March than Jan.

Start saving now and if it does come too soon after Christmas, Flex it.

I'm betting it will be closer to March than Jan.

I agree. Plus, as a general rule of thumb from my experience, I'd say products get delayed at least a month or two.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna start saving now and I hope it does come out around March. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Dang that looks great! definitely best legolas ever

I don't know why but that skull looks so much better than the one on the SS site. I think I may just go hop on the Wait List for the ex. :D

I don't know why but that skull looks so much better than the one on the SS site. I think I may just go hop on the Wait List for the ex. :D

You're right, the orc skull looks really good in the podcast. I'm so glad I went with the excl. :D

72241.jpg

The original looks more skull-like whereas this has almost a severed head appearance since it looks like there is dried up flesh on it.

Last edited:
Back