SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

legolas :dunno zzzzzzzzzzzz
yawn.gif

of all the cool characters out there......... legolas :dunno :lol easy pass.

Now, how could you say Legolas was not cool?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojbKTSoFM8

I would have loved a Haldir 12", but that line is dead...

What ever this PF is, I hope it makes the LotR PF collectors happy! LotR PF not my cup of tea anymore.

^^my favorite scenes of him were at the end of Fellowship when he was shooting, stabbing, and kicking arse. also in towers, when he slides down the stairs on the shield while still shooting.
~~i'm gonna order one of these and i guess start looking for an Aragon to go with him.

I've been waiting for the Legolas PF for a while now, hopefully a Gimli accompanying piece isn't too far off. This is awesome news!

:lol ok, to each it's own..Im still waiting for my Arwen PF though :drool

Oh she would be beautiful if they nail the likeness..

Definitly!

But I always seesaw between wanting her in her coronation dress or when she first meets the hobbits/strider. I think in PF the second would look more dynamic but the first would just look stunning!

Which outfit would you prefer? :)

I am want them to go for broke with Arwen. Give me the Chase outfit with 1/4 Horse and hurt Frodo included!

lotr_arwen.jpg

arwen_sword.jpg

Definitly!

But I always seesaw between wanting her in her coronation dress or when she first meets the hobbits/strider. I think in PF the second would look more dynamic but the first would just look stunning!

Which outfit would you prefer? :)

no definately the first dress she was in, she would just look awesome!

I am want them to go for broke with Arwen. Give me the Chase outfit with 1/4 Horse and hurt Frodo included!

lotr_arwen.jpg

arwen_sword.jpg

Love the idea of an exclusive dying Frodo, they could even do light up eyes :banana:lol

Well...yeah!!!! :naughty:lol

no definately the first dress she was in, she would just look awesome!

Yeah I think your prolly right, just more options in that outfit, especially with hadfadang...awesome!

I really wouldn't care, she was beautiful in anything she wore in the movie, so any outfit they choose, I just want my PF :lol

because he's not evil :lol:lol

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

baddies FTW although they usually lose :eek:, they look good doing it :lol

:lol:lol Yup bad guys just have more presence IMO

I really wouldn't care, she was beautiful in anything she wore in the movie, so any outfit they choose, I just want my PF :lol

:lecture:duff In perfect agreement there!

Back