SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

I'd be down for a Legolas PF in theory, although I think this will be one of those "wait and see if I can get it cheap" PFs.

I would never ever buy a Bloom statue.

Yes you could say I hate that "actor".

I would never ever buy a Bloom statue.

Yes you could say I hate that "actor".

:lol Love the use of quotation marks!

Any particular reason why, if you don't mind me asking? :)

i still want to know how you guys know its legolas :mad::mad: whenever i look at the teaser its still all blurry :confused:

maybe im just retarded :lol :dunno

That would be awesome!!!!!! :rock Especially as neither SSW or SS have ever done a statue of him! :banana

The more I look at it, the more I'm seeing it. Helmet on, drawing sword. And with Karl Urban in Star Trek coming out, it would be perfect timing.

I'd love it! :banana

The more I look at it, the more I'm seeing it. Helmet on, drawing sword. And with Karl Urban in Star Trek coming out, it would be perfect timing.

You know I kinda see what you mean!!! Dancing smillies for Ween ---->:chew:banana:bunnydanc:lol

Well I don't see a sword being drawn in that, I definitely see a bow getting drawn back. Maybe I'm just retarded too though, it's highly likely. :monkey2

Well I don't see a sword being drawn in that, I definitely see a bow getting drawn back. Maybe I'm just retarded too though, it's highly likely. :monkey2

I think, when it comes to this teaser, we are all retarded...this is what SS has done to us :lol

i think im starting to see it now and it does look like legolas drawing a bow :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

my eyes hurt now :lol :monkey2

:lol Love the use of quotation marks!

I dislike teen/twen phenomenons with the potential to ruin every film they're in. In Bloom's case, most of it comes from his overacting and meddling manner.
To me his best role was FotR where he had no dialogue at all.

It's really showing alot of colors now. Looking more like Legolas, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Eomer!

At first I saw Legolas...but now that you mention it...it does kinda look like a Rohirrim helmet.

I can't wait to order this!

One thing I really hope Legolas features is an elven cloak. Interchangeable hands would be cool also.

Definitely looks like Legolas drawing a bow... PF Legolas seems to be the winner here.

It's looking more like Legolas to me now, which is still okay, but Eomer would've been
34.gif

To his excuse, he's notorious for embodying the most annoying characters in human history.

It's no easy task to be liked when playing Paris in the Ilias or being the dude who triggered the failure of America's politics of containment in Africa with Aidid. :eek:

Last edited:
Back